Lost love

He looked out through the window.... The drizzling rain was a soothing view for his eyes...he know he is not the same one, the artist in him died a long back.... Maybe the day she chose to leave him.....he don't deserve her, that was the truth he need to be accepted..but still something hold him back from believing so.... He smiled with tears remembering her. She was the light in his darkness.... Yet he is still in his own darkness...

'sir, we reached....'

He stand there looking around for anything special there..... But no... Yet over the days of his loneliness he didn't find anything special for satisfy himself....

He looked at the small temple, he smiled sarcastically at himself... The one who never believed in god is standing in front of the temple.... Folding hands infront of the god for his mercy.....

He know she believes in god and her beliefs are now his too....dadi is right... He changed a lot...... He didn't know shivay's om or rudra's O. This is a new one.someone he can't recognize.... Even she can't recognize him now...

What make him change like this? He don't know...... She devoted him as her god but she didn't realize that he needed her love instead of worship.... But it was all his mistake to let her go.... He didn't believe her..... Called her characterless .... Crushed her self respect still she chose him..... But in different way......

He walked back from the temple to the streets.... The same streets where he first married her.... He remembered the look in her eyes when he called her dharmpatni... In this moment,that day was the ultimate truth in his life.....

Her home is somewhere near this streets.... Maybe she gone from here also..... Kali thakur is still a bitter truth..... But now he cursed the god to veiled his eyes from the truth.... The life taught him there is not only white and dark.... There is always a grey...

He knocks the door of the old house expecting she will open the door along with her heart... She may be forgotten me..... Oh she can't .how can she ? The words I spell out was extremely harsh....

'omkara ji.....' His name slipped out from her mouth like a whisper

' can you forgive me....?' He looked straight into her eyes... He expected a rejection.....something he deserves......

She touched his cheeks making herself sure this was not a dream.... A lone tears escaped from her eyes 'what you done to my omkaraji....? You are not my omkara ji....' Her silent tears turned to a wretched sobs finally collapsing to his heart....

' I lost myself somewhere in the journey.... Can you help me to find me back....' He warped his strong arms around her.....

Finally he felt what's being in love felt.... He is hopelessly love with this girl..the one who came into his life with out any hidden agenda.... Maybe her love is the reason he is still alive.... He felt she warping her delicate hands around his strong body....

'don't worry..... We will find him together....' She whisper enough to hear him...

Together it means a lot for him.... After a long he smiled whole heartedly forgetting the past and remembering the future....

THE END