One Day

'One day.' 

It is a motto that I believe in every single day.One day you will get what you want other days, might be the toughest 24 hours to deal with. Every day is filled with new adventures, new experiences and new moments. Days can be filled with negatives or positives or anything in between. Their is no black or white, there are 50 shades of grey. (Low key reference, see what I did there?) You'll read me say 'one day' often in this chapter. How this works is every different chapter I pick a subject and ramble about it. Its up to you to comment a subject you would like to hear me talk about. Id really appreciate the comments. 

The people who are in your life at this moment, may not be the same people who will be your 'ride or dies' in 10 years. People pass away, grow up and move on. Its part of life. You meet people everyday and everyday a person is lost. Friends are temporary, till one day you'll find someone who is going to stick with you through life. People who you have met in elementary, junior high or highschool are not always going to be their for you. People come and go, that is in our human nature. However, since life is a never ending rollarcoaster of ups, downs and loops you really never know if that person is going to stay or not, but its up to you whether or not you keep hold of this person. 

One day, you'll meet the person of your dreams, one day you will be so depressed you cant get out of bed. This is the down parts of life, sometimes you never know what is going to make you upset. Or their can be that defining moment that sets you down a spiraling path that you cannot pick yourself out of. Sometimes we need others to help us, other times we push away the help that we so desperately need. We push these people away because we imagine ourselves one day, independently picking our emotions day to day. We wake up and chose to be happy. However, in reality their will be days where all you can do is sit in a hot bath with a tub of ice cream. We have somewhat control over that, but at the same time we dont. We are humans, we over think and one day we all reach a breaking point where we cannot hold ourselves together anymore.   

Everyday is different, nobody has the same life experiences and everyday people take specific memories and store it away in their brain. When you go to sleep at night, what is your last thought? Thats something to think about. Who means the most to you? Who in your life can you not live without? You need to take these thoughts and memories of this person and keep them close to your heart. Those people you need to make the most important in your life, as sad as it sounds its kinda like a mental list. Memories are the same, memories that you think of repeatedly are more vivid and mean more to you. Whereas memories you dont think of often are easily forgotten and blurry. One day you'll make more memories, one day those memories will be forgotten. Each day, you make the choice to keep memories alive, or let them fade off into the background. 

'One day.'