Half Of My Heart (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

Hi,this is my first FanFic in English, so I want you to read and say your opinion about my FanFiction

Chapter 1

- Cher, did you pack up your luggage?

- Yes, mom now I will put my mobile and the mobile charger...

- Cher, don't forget your toothbrush..

- I already put it.

- How about your earphones?

- Mom, I prepared everything so please, don't worry!

- Ok, just I'm being nervous...

- Its okay mom, I'm not going to go to London forever.

- I know, but its the first time when you go away from that far distance and also that long time...

She told me and fell a tear from her glittering blue eyes... I always hated when I was seeing a tear from my mother's eye.. But this time I especially felt bad, because I was the reason of feeling her crying...

- Mommy... - I said and hugged her, she hugged me too.

In my eye, she's the best in this world and the most kind. I want to be like my mother when I grow up, clever and beautiful, like her. She's very worthy person for me.

- Cher, don't forget that it was your choice to go to London!

- Mom, I will never complain about my choice! I want to become a very succeeded model!

- Okay, its very late to talk about this subject, but remember Cher, that I have a really big hope of you...

- Don't worry..

- Okay, let's go to the airport, we mustn't be late.

I took mobile and mobile charger and put in my bag. Taxi was ready. I told my mom that I could go alone with a Taxi, but she followed me. I was laying my head on Taxi's glass and thinking about my future. I'm leaving Los Angeles and going to London, starting a new life. I think that it wouldn't be hard for me, because I have been in London when I was a kid.

- Oh my God, you didn't even found a place to stay there!

- But mom, we talked about everything at home, that I can find an apartment hurry.

- Remember to call me when you arrive!

- Of course, mom! - I was registering about 30 minutes.

Now I am following the path, which brings me to the plane. I know what I am doing, I go to foreign country, where I have no one! This is my first step, when I start independent life. Well, I am not scared at all... I always have been mommy's girl, who was subordinating her all the time. Now I have my own rules and if someone wants to be with me, they must follow my rules! I feel very proud, I'm very interested in my future, I think about it and keep smiling like an idiot. I was already sitting on my seat. An old-age woman sat next to me. She slept instantly. I smiled about this... I took my mobile and connected it to the earphones. I wanted to listen to a silent song, so I moved my head back and closed my eyes.

*After 7 Hours*

Everyone were sleeping. I was the only awake. I really wanted to land hurry! I imagined everything, what I wanted to do in London... I was the happiest! freedom and independent life was waiting for me! Everything makes me really happy, which is linked to my future. Now I heard an announce to tie up the belt, because the plane had to land. Looks like I was the first who did this mission. I am really happy! Plane started to land. Usually, I was scared of landing, but of my happiness I forgot everything. The music was playing loudly in my earphones. Finally, the plane landed. Everyone clapped their hands, as it usually happens. It means that they're happy of a successful flight. I stood up. Plane was slowly getting empty. I took my little bag and went through the exit. Everyone was meeting each other to the airport, but I was alone... But that didn't even made me sad! I was happy! I was standing in the row, waiting for my luggage to appear. Luggage appeared, Here it is. I took it. I was going to the exit of an airport, when I collide with someone... Hell, I'm very inconvenient person:

- Sorry, please! - I told her and started collecting her items, which fell after collision...

- Its okay, looks like you're the new one here! - Told me. She was beautiful! I looked at her: she had white skin, her green eyes were glittering and she was red-haired.

- Yes, I'm the new one here... - I told her and smiled.

- I'm Sara.. - She told and hand-shook me, then she smiled too.

- Nice to meet you, I'm Cher.

- Well, I'm the new one here too, I came from Ireland..

- Mm.. I love Ireland! I arrived from Los Angeles.. - We talked to each other, then we went through the exit together.

- Los Angeles.. I always wanted to arrive there, but it still stays my dream..

- Maybe I can make your dream come true? - I told her and I laughed.

- Hmm, it doesn't look like a bad idea..

- Okay, who you arrived with?

- No one, I have to find an apartment..

- Haha, I don't know anyone here too..

- But maybe I met very good girl here...

- Maybe me too... - We said and laughed both. She looks very good person..

- You know? I have an idea.. - I told her.

- What idea?

- Want to hire an apartment together??

- Wow, you can make really great ideas! I liked your idea second time..

- Okay, lets take a look to this people, see? They're hiring an apartments...

- Yea, let's go to that woman, looks lovely..

- Let's go.. - I told her.

That woman looked about 50 years old..

- Hello, we're new here and need an apartment..

- Together?

- Yes. - I told.

We talked a bit about home, agreed the price of an apartment and went to her.. When we sat in Taxi, woman started talking about an apartment:

- You two are girls, so I warn you: walking in this street is very scary, when it goes dark. So try to go home before it gets darker..

- Mhm, its not a problem, I'm not scared at such things.. - exclaimed Sara.

- And I never go to home late..

- I told.

- Well, I just warned you..

We went home. The woman explained everything in apartment. When the woman went, me and Sara were going to sleep. We said goodnight to each other and went to our rooms. I laid on my bed, send a SMS to my mother:

"Mom, I arrived safely and now I'm in apartment. I'm very tired, talk to you tomorrow, Love you!"

I put my phone, smiled and said:

"This is just a beginning!"