[01]

Dan Howell

I flopped on my bed, sighing loudly as my back hit the mattress. I laid there a second before grabbing my own laptop and opening Skype messenger.

DaniulHowell: Are you still awake?
PMLest: Of course.
DaniulHowell: call?
PMLest: started call

I, of course, answered.
"I miss you." Was the first thing Phil said. It was always the first thing he said when they called. He was currently in Florida (of all places) with his family, which Phil had refused to let me go.
"I miss you too." I said simply, not much meaning behind it... besides the fact that I had no one to rant to about the idiots in Starbucks.
"Mum misses you too," Phil said, giggling.
"Sure is a pity I didn't come, isn't it," I retorted sarcastically.
"Don't say that, I meant well!"
"I know, Philip, I know."
"I'll be flying back tonight, I can't wait to see you."
"Me neither."

Suddenly, Phil's mother walked in. "Phil, get off the message machine and pack. The flight is in an hour."

Phil's smile left. "You heard her. I've gotta go."
"Yeah. See you soon." I said, a hint of sadness in my voice.
"Bye, Dan."
"Bye, Phil."
PMLest: call ended
I closed his laptop slowly. I couldn't decide if I should sleep or wait for Phil to get home. After yawning a couple times, I decided it would be better if I just slept, Phil probably wouldn't want to talk after the long flight anyways. I crawled under the covers, a pillow in my arms and under my head, dozing off to sleep in a matter of minutes.