First Day

Sienna had been in hospital for a couple of days after giving birth to the twins and today is the day that they get to take their kids home. Sienna had given birth to one boy and a girl. They named them Mark (after Sienna's brother) and Maisie.

Warren had asked Joel to bring in the two car seats for the twins. Whilst they waited, Sienna dressed Maisie in a little pink onesie and Mark in a little blue one. Warren watched Sienna as she tentatively picked up Maisie, cradling her. Mark gargled in his cot. 'You're going to be an amazing mum' said Warren. Sienna smiled and kissed Warren. 'And you are going to be a fab father' she replied. She handed Maisie to Warren and picked up Mark.

Joel arrived with the car seats and they placed the little ones into the seats. They carried them out to the hospital to the car. Warren strapped the seats into the back, ensuring that it was secure. 'Stop worrying Warren, they are definitely strapped in' Sienna laughed.

Once they were back at the flat they carried them up to the flat and took them to the nursery which was freshly decorated. Joel had moved out and was now living with Cleo as he had given up the priesthood to be with her. Therefore Warren and Sienna had redone his room. They put the twins into their cots. Sienna wrapped her arms around Warren whilst they both gazed lovingly at the twins. 'We did it!' said Sienna 'Yes we did and I'm so proud of you Sienna, i love you' replied Warren. They both collapsed onto the sofa as they were exhausted and fell asleep in front of the TV.