Rue's test

Rue. one simple name for me is Rue. I've never been the girly type, but I wanted that to change once and for all. I was emo, but not a Debby

Downer. I didn't want that to happen. I did everything I could but it never worked. I wanted to be cool and girly, but I didn't know how. I had to take a test. Rue's test.

I walked down the hallway to my class and I saw all the popular girls standing by my locker with notes. Yea,i know this "sounds" cliche but its not. I just kept walking. Emo was a way of life to me. I wasn't the dark type, I just was shy. Emo was a way for me to get away from the world because it hurt so much to have these people despise me. My friend serendipity.

"So what's up?" she whispered. Serendipity was the quiet type, we both were. "Nothing much." I said.

She nodded.

The day went by as usual. When I headed home I got a phone call from an unknown number. I picked up the on the phone and said "Hello?".

"Get dressed and go to the park." said the person. Then. they hung up the phone. I ran to my room to go get dressed. I threw on a black shirt, a blue and red sweat jacket, some baggy jeans, and a pair of nude colored flats. I decided to walk instead of any other transportation. When I made it to the park I sat in the bench. A mysterious figure started walking towards me and then I see who it is.