DAY ONE : The decision.

"I'm guessing you have that nightmare again?"my best friend,Ash Rower asked me right after I sat down and ordered my cafe-a-latte.Not that it surprised me in any way so I just nodded my head and looked outside the window of our most frequented cafe.It just started raining......

"How many times does it make it now?"he asked.

"Dunno,I have lost count.."I said with my eyes still glued to the view outside.

"How about going to a doctor or something?"Ash responded.

"Nah,already tried.....no results what so ever.It's starting to get ridiculous.. "I replied as our drinks arrived.

Our waiter was a cute girl whom Ash started dating recently,these guys are an idiot couple I tell you.

"Leyla~ you look soo cute in that uniform,as usual....no you look even more beautiful each passing second"Ash cooed his girlfriend/our waiter,Leyla Mclowen.

"Awwww! you flatter me...hehehe ..you are the one who is getting more and more handsome!"She replied.

'I am sure it's your idiot-ism that's increasing each passing milli-second..'I thought as I sipped my coffee.These guys seriously have no reserve...flirting in the middle of day-light that too when one is working..

"OMG! Amille,Those are some serious bags under your eyes...you are a girl,you need to take care of yourself more.Or else you would never land a boyfriend~........pity,even though you have such a pretty face"leyla remarked.

"Don't care,not my fault.Blame those Nightmares that keep me awake all night"I hissed back.

"Someone's not in a good mood~"Ash smirked."and leyla~you know that Amille is not interested in those relationships,right?"

"oh! how silly of me,I forgot~maybe it was because I was so rejoiced to see you ,my dear ash~~but alas! I need to go now,bye my dear honey bun~~"she sang as she returned to her work.

"Pfff.....'my dear HONEY BUN' haha" I giggled at this nickname leyla gave Ash as he waved her a temporary goodbye.

"Alright miss Amilli Ravenclaw,you can stop the giggling.."Ash requested.

"ok mister 'honey bun~'"I retorted back and received back a 'ugh' from the blushing Ash.

Yup,these guys are fun to mess with..hehe.

"S-So back to the topic at hand!! What do you intend to do,now?..about your strange dreams,you know"He inquired so as to change the subject.Such a kid..

"I am thinking of visiting this place that comes in my dreams....as of late , I have found its a real place"I explained while showing him the tickets and the location of my destination.

"you're leaving tomorrow morning!? It's quite sudden but then again you were never one to wait...so the place is..'Millerville',huh?Weird name if you ask me.."

"Ya,and interesting too~"I added

"You were always interested in the stuff others deemed weird and spooky after all, so i guess this isn't a surprise."He muttered as he finished his drink and asked for the bill.

Leyla came around with the bill and the idiot couple started it again.

"Hey,honey bun~ did you enjoy your drink?~"she beamed at Ash who just smiled and said that it was splendid and that anything she touches becomes amazing.

Yup,the title 'idiot couple' belongs to them. The rain stopped by then and the sky cleared,water puddles mirroring the sky which was adored with a rainbow.It was beautiful.

I pay my share and bid goodbye to them as I made my way to my apartment to start packing for my trip.

My black boots clinked as I walked on the stone pavement.

And at that time while I merrily walked home,I could never have fathom what was awaiting for me in millerville...