Thick girl loving a Thug

This is my first story so bare with me if you ain't mature then please don't read my s#%@

please comment and vote I will update every two days promise and excuse any mistakes and please I don't take to kindly to disrespect.

Follow me on instagram @ trvperell.a

Ameri intro pov

Heyyyyyyyyyy my name is America sweet hart but people call me Ameri for short I'm light skinned with green and blue eyes I'm mixed with black and Caribbean my hair is short but real silky I go to lebronx high and I'm 18 my bestie  named saga say I'm just thick but I'm just so disgusted with my self I live with my drug head ass daddy because my mom walked out on us when I was 9 year old ever since my dad acted different he started hitting and beating me that's when I think he started doing drugs but enough of my sad story I have school tomorrow and its the first day and I ain't got shit New to wear.

August intro pov

Wuss up my niggas I'm august or Aug for short I'm the most sexiest muthafuckin nigga alive I'm light skin got dimples and curls I only wear designer clothes like polo,true religion,truckfit,last king,and gucci and you know the rest I never step out the house looking like a bum nigga

I'm 18 go to lebronx high as a senior don't mistake me as a dumb nigga cause I ain't I'm the biggest king pin in Dallas Tx me and my main nigga quan run shit we got hoes kissing our feet I got a club called rack city just in case a nigga need to fall back from this king pin shit I live by my self cause I haven't found the right one cause all these hoes is in the way and speaking of hoes I got one named Ashley calling me now so y'all  

  know what ima bout to do ima bout to go get a cheap ass hotel room for $45 dollars they act like a hoe so ima treat them like one I can't bring them to my house to stank it up with they nasty loose punani ass but aye my motto will always be fuck em and duck em it's simple as that.

Saga intro pov

hey wuss up my name is saga Jones but you can just call me saga I'm 18 I go to lebronx high I been Ameri friend since the got Damn diapers I'm about 5'2 little waist with a big bubble butt and blonde hair people mistake me as nicking minaj sometimes I hate that Ameri don't think she look good because that girl is fye she look  like toni braxton but with a butt that's so huge it's ridiculous I try to lower her insecurity but she hates her self so Damn much It sicken me, we both got each other back through thick and thin thoe. 

Quan intro pov

ayye it's your nigga quan it's kinda funny because I look just like that rapper named  rich homie quan but any Damn ways I'm 18 and I go to that bitch as school called lebronx high I'm a king pin with my nigga August we run shit in Dallas Tx just like he said he been my nigga since we started walking we started every thing from the bottom up an now we got millions saved,me and my nigga August is just alike we just fuck and duck these hoes never suppose to love em but any Damn way I gotta to go I got hoes calling me left and right so I'm about to get some ;)

So this was the intro of the main characters but in the story ima add in some secret characters

I hope no i wish y'all will comment ,vote and keep reading Cause the more you do the faster the updates.

Follow me on instagram @ trvperell.a