rules

i

i. no stealing. these ideas may be ones that we aren't using, but credit for them is still appreciated.

ii. please tell us if you want to use one of our plots! we'd love to read how your story goes on our personal accounts.

iii. you have two weeks to write the first chapter. this is so a plot won't go to waste and can be used by someone who is actually going to write a story based off of it. please inform us when the chapter has been written, as well!

iv. if you, for some reason, ditch the plot halfway through writing, please inform us! that way, we can inform other users if that plot has been reopened.

v. do not fight users who are using a plot you wanted! this is a hate free zone - plus, it's just stressing to deal with little children in the comments.

vi. we have lives outside of wattpad, not to mention accounts of our own. please do not spam us, asking to update. these are just random ideas we come up with, so we may go blank sometimes.

vii. do. not. create. a story. that. is already. being. used. users work hard on their stories, whether the plot is original or not. please respect others and find another plot.

viii. follow the account who made the plot, or even this one, if you want, and add this book to your library so you can receive updates! this is optional, though - credit is what matters the most.

ix. if you have any questions about any of the plots, don't be scared to ask! we'll be glad to answer any questions that come our way.

━ 🌺━

We hope you enjoy this shop!
━ Admins Lia & Lily