Chapter One ~Luna wrote it!

Backstory:

When you were little your Mum died from lung cancer and your Dad thought that it'd be a good Idea to move back to your home town Holmes Chaplel, Chesire, United Kingdom. So you were never the same you are in you just graduated last year of Highschool and your Dad has been dating a Female named Anne Cox. She was moving in with you and your dad She had two kids Gemma Styles and Harry Styles but Gemma lives with her Dad, You have never met either of them so you had no Idea if they were good people or not wich bothered you. You tried to convince your Dad that two 17 year olds in a room together was a bad Idea because the room was only like 5ft by 6ft.(4320 is the area of the room or 60ft2) But he didn't care, Anne's place was bigger, it had 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms so It would be okay there but you and your dad have to be in your house. It has 2 bedrroms, two bathrooms (downstairs and your room), small kitchen with a table, a laundry room, a walk in closet(Upstairs), and a small living room. Your backyard is mostly treas that lead into the forest pass your fence and a small Balcony for your room.

❣Your P.o.v❣

I was humming while Beyoncé sung into my earbuds I stopped when I took them out my Dad apperently yelled my name so I walked downstairs while looking at my Phone texting Y/B/N.

My Dad looked agrivated I shrugged and looked back down at my phone, then I heard a knock on the door. I sigh and put my phone in my hoodie pocket as he opened the door and I came face to face with a Teenage boy, and His Mum.

"Y/D/N!" She exlamed and pecked him on the lips and stepped backwords, "And you must be Y/n,"She continued her sentence, as the boy poked her, "This is Harry my son." She said finishing her sentence.

I waved at Harry. "Hi." Was all I said and grabbed my Phone and looked threw Twitter and seen a po- My dad cut off my thoughts.

"Y/n put your phone up and show Harry your two's room." My Dad said staring at me.

I sighed and walked up the stairs he was following me I opened the 3rd room down and layed on my bed pointing to the other side of the room where my stuff used to be.

"Not much of a talker?"Harry asked looking at me.

"Nope." I reply reading the post from before.

@Y/B/F/T

Me and my Boyfriend Liam were just seperated :( Because our parents (That are dating) Found out. I love you Li...I'm upstairs and he's in the basement sorry Liam....

I got up and sighed, "You can decorate however you want cause I don't care."I say as I walk over to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Why are you so grumpy." He asked I looked at him and then back at the Mirror with tears in my eyes.

"So your mum didn't say anything? About what happened to my Mum?" I ask looking down letting a few tears fall.

"Umm, actually no."He said as I grab my phone and looked threw the pictures and turned around showing him the picture of me and my mum.

"Thats her," I say pointing to her, "She died from lung cancer so I really ain't the happiest person." I say letting more tears fall while looking down.

"I'm sorry," He said as I looked up I stared at him.

'His smile is really cute, and his dimples. OMG I CAN't THINK LIKE THAT HE'S MY DAD'S GIRLFRIENDS SON'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my Dad yelling, "HARRY, Y/N COME DOWN HERE AND HELP GET THE STUFF MOVED IN!"

"Guess w-" Thats all I heard Harry say before I grabbed my earbuds and turn on one of my playlist as I run down the stairs I put my phone back in my pocket.