School story

First day of high school and I'm already having an anxiety attack. I walk through the front gate with a blistering headache. It's funny, I didn't have this god damn headache when I was at home sleeping in my warm bed. As I take my first steps into the school, my stomach starts to rumble. Oh no.. I didn't even have breakfast before I left home. I have a feeling I'm gonna have a rough day. I walk slowly to the gymnasium. All these new faces, these new teachers. It doesn't feel right at all!

While I walked to the gym, my old school friend, Josh, called my name. "Hey Jason". I quickly turned my head in the direction he was calling me. Oh thank god, it's Josh. I don't feel so nervous anymore. We talked about all the negative topics about our new school. I guess it's a typical conversation, I mean...Who would have any good words to say about school? We finally got to the gymnasium. It was basically just an indoor basketball court and a few students were already sitting down at the the centre of it. Josh and I decided we'll do the same and wait for any teacher to tell us our instructions.

I got to meet some new people while I was sitting. One named Tony and the other named Jack. Tony had an interest in games, mainly xbox just like me, and Jack was a sport freak. He loved to play soccer the most. I'm not too fond of soccer so our conversation was none other than awkward since we didn't really have the same interest. We all hear the door screech open. There he was, the most meanest looking teacher I have ever seen in my whole life. Bald head, bushy beard, buff shoulders, it looked like he wanted to murder us all.

He takes his stand, stiff and firm, chest out, trying to make himself look tougher than he already is. "LISTEN UP! I don't want none of your stupid cheap crap. You follow our rules and you do it with respect. If you don't, you'll be expecting some huge punishment coming towards your school reports." After he's terrifying speech, he looked me directly in the eyes. Why did he look at me? Do I look like I could cause a problem? Out of all the other guys and girls here, he decides to look at me... Excellent, this day just keeps on getting better. It literally felt like he was staring into my soul. I would give anything to be at home right now.

We were finally assigned to our first class. We had English first period, and I didn't know what was coming to me.