PROLOGUE

I never thought I would be happy here with a boy who liked me for me. He sat through endless talks on phone through texts and calls of my babbling rants of anything. He sat there comforting me, telling me it was okay and he would always be there. Our feelings carried on stronger and though, everyone told him don't date her, you can't date her.

And he did the opposite.

He listen to his heart and he must have heard mine pounding against my chest. That made my heart swell. He was willingly to break little things like that for me. Someone willingly take a risk fo you is the one who will always there for you. He was just a boy I met at the lake Memorial's Day Weekend, but I had a feeling he was much more - I was right. Liv was right - she never let me or him wear it down when everyone found out. No one let us wear it down.

Memorial's Day Weekend is where it all started. That lake became our safe haven, we would sneak out to the docks or stay by the fire and laugh so hard - I snort. And he didn't turn in disgust or cringe, he smiled and made it all worth snorting.

And I'm so glad dad forced me out to that lake that weekend, I'm glad he made me open up as much as I was an awkwardly social girl with terribly anxiety and I'm glad Liv introduced that silly boy at the lake to the silly girl who was lost and looking for love....