👑 PROLOGUE 👑

HER POV

Im just a ordinary girl who wants a perfect family in life. But I think god always challenge me to go thru my problems and just face it. Pero di nun mababago ang sakit na nararamdaman ko sa lahat nang problemang binibigay sakin nang panginoon. Gusto ko lang sana hilingin sakanya kunin nya nalang ako kaysa saktan ako emotionally. I'am so tired of this fvcking life! -------

"Hey! Ate Zianne wake up you sleepy head!"

What the fvck! Who's that fvcking devil who woke me up! Tinignan ko ang punyetang tumatalon sa kama ko at di nga ako nagkamali!

"What the fvck! Chelsea, can't you see!? Im fvcking sleeping here!"

Yeah! You heard it right! Her name is Chelsea Lopez my younger sister. But WTH! Iiyak sya! Fvck!

"B-b-but Im just waking you up a-a-ate. Because daddy told me that you're going to be  late if I won't woke up you. Huhuhuhuh!"

Fvck! This crying baby!

"Sssshhh. Ok, Im sorry. And don't cry look gising na ako oh. Stop crying and baby sorry for cussing you awhile ago Im just tired. Forgive ate."

Sinabi ko yun nang mahinhin. Kahit ganito ang kapatid ko. I don't want her to cry, I love her the way I love------- never mind.

"Ok 'ate just go downstair because breakfast is ready mwah."

Sabay halik sa pisnge ko. Its always she's have the same. By the way she's just a 7yrs old lovely girl.
And by the way before I go to my morning rituals.
Im Winter Zianne Lopez  16years old, Im a daughter of Thunder matthew Lopez a business man, an owner of the school na papasukan ko. And Im on my grade 10th schooling. And also this is the start of my fvcking classes, fvcking teachers, and seeing fvcking bitch everywhere. Fvck this school days!
Arggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!