You and me Forever

Melanie's POV

I have been sitting in my bed for a long time..God where is that man? Is he still working or some shit? I keep on thinking that same sentence over and over until I here a quiet knock on my bedroom door but the knock did not sound familiar "Well I'll be damned" I whispered to myself as I get my ass up finally and walk towards the door and open it up slowly. I see a handsome green eyed man with shiny ginger hair "FINALLY YOUR BACK!" I squealed in excitement as I hug Jerome tightly "I've missed you gorgeous" he said hugging me back. Ugh it was so nice feeling those soft warm hands tightly hugging my back,it felt like I was flying through heaven...it felt like I was free from reality "so how was it killing people?" I said pulling away from our hug that felt like it lasted for like ETERNITY or something, Eh who gives a shit anyway? "Well it was a challenge but I'm a psycho who thinks it was a BLAST" he laughed insanely as he leaned his body back just to make it each through the room. I smiled at the sound of his laughing I've missed the sound of his glorious laughing it made me feel safe Ya'know?

Jerome's POV

I stopped laughing and looked at her,god I missed those beautiful brown glossy eyes just watching me do stupid shit that she could careless about,that was the one thing I loved about her,it was that she could careless about the stupid shit i did like-Kill people just for fun like my mom who I killed and stabbing my dad in the eye, she walks up to me close and bit her lip,I knew what she was planning in that little mind of hers...she wanted Sex...the way she looked at me made me feel a little hard for her...it made me feel like I wanted to do it until sunrise "I'm bored baby" she said as she pouted I wasn't really up for it because my dick was tired of all of this Sex non-sense but hey THIS GIRL WAS BORED OUT OF HER CRAZY ASS MIND! WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! MAKE HER FINGER HERSELF! FUCK NO! MY DICK IS HERS AND ONLY HERS!! I smirked looking at her face as she waited patiently for me to answer "well we are in a room by ourselves so let's have a little fun" I said continuing to smirk as I pulled her close to me,I moaned at the feeling of her beautiful big boobs rub against my chest "and you know that I love you right? So there is no reason to pout gorgeous I will always say yes" I said as I leaned in to kiss her,but guess what she did!? SHE FUCKING PULLED AWAY!! WHAT WAS WRONG? DID MY LIPS HAVE SOME LEFT OVER CHOCOLATE FROM ME EATING THAT SNICKERS BAR? SORRY I JUST FUCKING LOVE SNICKERS! I WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT IF I WAS A FAT FUCK EATING SNICKERS ALL OF THE TIME!! "Baby I know that and I love you to...but it feels like you don't like me.." she said as she looked down at the ground,I put my fingers on the bottom of her chin lifting her head up to look straight at my green eyes that she loved way to much "of course I like you! That's absurd to think I never liked you! If I didn't like you nor love you then I wouldn't have sex with you every night!! Baby it's me and you forever ok?" She smiled and rapped her arms around my neck, GOD HER ARMS ARE SO FUCKING SOFT! GOD DAMMIT THEY FEEL LIKE COTTON CANDY WHEN SHE RAPS THEM AROUND MY WAIST WHEN WE CUDDLE! "Ok!" She said as she placed her lips on mine kissing me passionately,are lips moves in sync making us place our body's on the bed her laying on the bottom and me laying on the top "shall we?" She smirked looking at me "let's do it" I took off her shirt and she took off mine...we did this for hours and hours we did do different positions even ones we had made up! We also used different types of sex toys that where hiding in drawer that was locked,just so that no one would steal them...it was great having sex with my doll again..