You again?

Maddie!!!! I hear my brother yell from the stairs. URGG it's only 7:30. Oh shit I'm coming I yell back to him. Watch your words Maddie my mom yells back. I grab my book bag and run down the stairs. I run to the bus stop to just catch the bus. Thank The Lord. I walk down the bus to see him. Why? Maddie I hear the soft voice say bring back memories. I just keep walking without a sound.

I get in front of the school to see my best friend Chloe. What's wrong she ask me? He's back I say softly. Who's back I hear a voice from be hide me. I turn around to see Amanda there.

Nash,

Here's back.

BRING! The bell rings time for ELA. I walk in to see if Nash is in my class with my luck he is. I sit down in my seat and it's next to him. URGG! Maddie wake up! A + b = why should I care I yelled out. Nice try but your not in math mrs. Cotton replies back to me. Payouts get on last chance Maddie, next time no more chances. She says as she walks back to her desk.

Lunch:

Sloppy joe yum chloe says. So what did Nash do to you? Amanda ask with a straight face for once.

He was my brothers best friend. Who's your brother? Amanda questions me again. Cameron Dallas, you really don't know me do you. I say back to her. I'm a blond. She says to me. No you not me and chloe say a the same at the same time. We get our food and sit down. Now back to the story I always had a crush on him. He would try to hit me for no reason. ( Nash would not do that in real life is it is for the story ) He would call me names. Let's just eat now. I sit there trying not to cry. Nash walks over to me and says hey go move bitch this is where we are sitting. I get and grab my lunch. I stand up as Chloe says he can't do that to you do something Maddie. Nash gives me a death glare as he smashes me lunch all over me. I run to the hall crying not to run into any teachers. I just sit in the hall having all the memories come back to me. Fat,bitch,slut. What did I do to him? The bell rang so I got up got my books and just kept walking.

History class fun! I hear Chloe say. That's not in my vocab I also here Amanda say. That made no sense like you face I joke to her. Ok class come sit down. We are going to do a project of what we learn this year! Mrs. Nevin says with a smile as everybody just sighs. Here you havering partners. She says again as I look at Chloe. But I'm picking them.

Amanda, Jack

Chloe,Conner

Last but not least Nash and Maddie.

Now walk over to you patterns. I grab my binder and walk over to him. I get there as jack is just getting up. He pushes me over so I fall. And I do. I see a hand in front of me. I reach I get it and it was Nash helping me up. I get up and sit in jacks seat. So what do you want to do. I ask hiding my face. I don't care and you don't have to hide your face. I'm not going to hurt you. He says looking right into my blue eyes.

That's all sorry my iPad is going to die

- hannah 🙉🙊🙈

Nash's pov

I don't care and you don't have to hide your face I'm not going to hurt you, I say looking straight into her eyes. She lefts her head to look at me. We look into each other eyes for a moment. Then we both start to lean in. I was only a centimeter away from her lips when the bell rang. She gets up and grabs her stuff. She ran away. Why?

Maddie's pov

I run out of the class and through the hall till I got to Cameron. Come on, I say. But I want to say hi to Nash. He snaps back. I let go and just ran. I'm so glad that schools was over. I get home and I yell a cup slam on the ground then another. I open the door to see my dad and one of his friends. My dad runs over to me and throws me on the couch. He takes off my shirt and pants then starts to hit me. He gets up and let's his friend finish me.

Two hours later

I the door opens to see Cameron there. He grabs his phone. And calls 911. A couple minutes later the get here. The cops get my dad as some ladies came over.

How did this?

My dad and his friend.

What did they do?

They hit me and raped me 2 time.

Ok let's get you home now. One says.

But this is my home.

Oh then I'm calling your mom.

I get carried to my room and I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm clock. I get up grab my Madeline Rebecca vine shirt. ( that's me) . Then some skinny jeans and walked into the bathroom. I got dressed and went down stairs.

I grab some bacon and left. On the way the pop-url girls came by and tripped me. But I just got up and kept walking.

Hey Maddie. I hear someone yell to me. I look around to see Nash. So I stopped. Why do you care about me now? I asked him.

I want to make it up to you he says back with a week smile.

How? All you did was hurt me! I still have the scares of pain Nash! I yell at him. Where? He stupidly asked back. I take off my jacket. To see the scares on my wrist then I turn around and lifted the shirt to still have the big bruise from getting pushed in the locker from his " gang ". I put it down and put my jacket on. He came to hug me. No don't touch me! I yell. I just ran the whole way to school.

I get there to see every one staring at me. Why? Hey you! I turn to see Hailee Sofia and Rosie the popurl girls. Hey you little bitch oh wait sudicail girl. Hailee says with a Evil glare. I try to keep walking till one of the " jukes" pushed me over. Then threw my books. They all formed a circle. I stonded up then they started to push me around the circle till the bell rang.

I fell to the ground. I ran to the tree. Where my books where thrown. I grab them and went inside.

E. L. A

All I thought was about Nash. Does he really care? Or was that his evil twin brother? Come on Maddie where not 5. Maddie come on these is the 2 day you fell asleep mrs.cotton said. Correction I wasn't asleep I just wasn't paying attion to you. I say back which makes everybody laugh. Laugh laugh. I'm weird. Then the bell rang did we really spend all class time laughing. I must be funny.

S.S

Ok class get with you partners mrs.nevin says only to me cuz I was the first to get in. I walk over to where Nash sits. Jack then comes in and since I was siting in his seat he pushes me to the ground. Mrs. Nevin saw it so jack got in trouble. Bad boy. But thank The Lord. Nash then comes. And sits next to me. What are we going to do Nash asks me looking into my blues. Which fit with my curly brown hair. Um how about Jamestown I say lifting my head for the first time in years. Sure why not Nash says back not looking at like he was. It seemed like he didn't care. Why? We got talking but I hope we don't actually have to do this. ;( The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Yes. It was tacos so I knew Amanda would being her own taco sauce. Weirdo.

Lunch

Tacos Tuesday me Amanda and Chloe yell out to the people that was in the lunch room. We always do that on tacos Tuesdays. I love them.