PORTAL 3

I awoke to music, and being inside a tube, witch was very weird if you ask me. I looked around the bright room as the tube I was in opened slowly, then I heard a mechanical voice sound overhead, "Hello, and again, welcome to the aperture science computer - aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed, and we are now ready to begin the test proper. Before we start, however, keep in mind, that although fun, and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities. Serious injures may occur. For your own safety, and the safety of others, please refrain from touching  (bzzzzzt) por favor bordon de fallar gracias stand back. the portal will open in, 3, 2, 1." Suddenly, a hole opened up in the middle of the wall. So I walked slowly out of the room and down a twisty hallway.

A door opened into a square room with a big tube that suddenly dropped a cube out and onto the paneled floor. There on the floor, was a button. A big, red, button. With a long line of light blue circle lights. I stepped on the button, to see what it would do, and it opened the door. But when I stepped of, the door closed. So I picked up the box and set it on top of the button, and the door opened, and I left.