SherubixClaude One-Shot

This is a romantic one-shot for my one friend Sherubi (Shelby).<3 I don't own any of the characters or Black Butler II! Oh by the way me and our other friend is in this. Our friend Ekisho is really our friend Cristine and I am Enjeru! (Yeah we all have special names xD) Thought I’d let you in on that! xD Enjoy!?

{***********************************************************************}

    Sherubi looked up at the huge manor. She felt awkward. She didn’t even know what to do. Sherubi only knew that her friends told her she could find good work here. Her parents kicked her out on her twenty-first birthday telling her to get a job. Her friends. Ekisho and Enjeru, used to work in the Trancy manor, but they found better jobs at the Phantomhive manor. Thus positions opened up which is precisely why she’s here. She remembered the things they had told her,

    “Never look Alois in the eye...or you’ll end up with an eyepatch!” Enjeru had said.

    “Some oddities will occur, just ignore them. Don’t ever investigate them. Claude may or may not kill you.” Ekisho had told her.

    “Most importantly,” they had yelled in unison, “Never....never......NEVER! Under no circumstances kill any spider!”

    Sounded simple enough she thought. But, an eyepatch? A man named Claude trying to kill you? What kind of job are they trying to get me? She walked up to the elaborate door and knocked so quiet she thought no one would hear. In fact she was hoping no one could hear so she could walk away and go find a different job. The attempt failed. The door swung open to a rather tall butler. He was taller than her anyways. He wore a black suit and rectangle spectacles. He had black hair and yellow eyes. She instantly thought he was strangely attractive.

    “May I help you?” He said in a rather serious tone. His voice nearly made her shake. It was so...so...serious and firm.

    “Uhm, hello sir. I was told by my friends Ekisho and Enjeru there was work here? If there’s none I can go.” She said trying not to blush at the man. She was so soft spoken at the time she was sure she wouldn’t get any chance at the job. Ekisho and Enjeru said that energy was required in this job and right now she was lacking it. The strange man smiled and bowed and nodded her in.

    “Ekisho and Enjeru you said right?” He almost chuckled at the familiarities of the names.

    “Yes sir.” She said trying to sound a little more confident.

    “They work at the Phantomhive manor now correct? Pity, Lord Alois took quite a liking to them too. I don’t know how he’ll feel about you being friends with two traitors. You’ll have to discuss this with him. You see in this estate the Phantomhive’s are nothing but evil. Now come with me.” He began to pull her up one flight of stairs. He then lead her down a hall and brought her to a room. He knocked on the door. Sherubi looked down at where his hand was and blushed. She just thought he was gorgeous. When she looked back up to his face he was staring at her but he looked away quickly.

    “Come in you stupid butler.” Was the response from the other side of the door. The man opened the door which lead to a room containing a small boy with blond hair and blue eyes.He wore high boots, short shorts, a button down shirt with a green vest, and a purple jacket.

    “Lord you have a guest looking for a position of work. But, it would appear she is acquainted with those previous maids Ekisho and Enjeru. Both now work in the-” The man was cut off by the boy.

    “Claude, I know perfectly well where they work now! In that damn Phantomhive manor! But I want her to work her understood? She seems like fun! Hello mam what is your name?! I am Alois Trancy!”