The walk home

Haruhis POV
As my last few clients left I I sighed with relief, I'm not so sure if I can't keep this whole lovey boy act up much longer. I thought to myself. Haru-chan!!! A squeaky voice said, Do you want a ride home today? Yeah small but older blonde boy asked. Nah I think I'll just walk, it's a beautiful day out and I'd like to enjoy it. I said softly. Okay! Honey said with a sad expression. 
~Time skip brought to you by Tamakis Mushrooms ;P~

Haruhis Pov

As I reached the sidewalk exiting the large school I turned towards the direction that lead me home, As I was walking I heard a car pull up behind me. Suddenly a man ran fast behind me and  wrapped his arm around my body to were I could no longer move he set a gun up to my head and said " come with me or I'll shoot" I was suddenly thrown into a black car with tinted windows. The man with the gun got in the car slammed his door and drove off. W-what's going on? I asked with a shaky voice. Your being kidnapped no further questions.The armed man stated firmly. Kidnapped! I thought why me? What did I do? Who is this man? Why does him want me? And how the hell am I going to get out of this? So many questions one can only dare to ask, however I was not that one so I sat quietly and thought to myself how I could get out of this and where the hell I could be going.

Rankas POV
Where's Haruhi I mean she's can be late sometimes but never this late... maybe she's with that little host club of hers I'll call Koya and see what's up.

Ranks:Hey its Ranka... if Haruhi with you and the others she hasn't came home

Koya: no um she said she was walking home

Ranks: .....call 911

Okayyyyy I know this was short I suck I know, But  how was it? :P not bad or was it bad I'll be updating soon just want to hear some feedback first tho if I should continue. :))