Chapter 1 - Streak of Colour

The patter of my feet dashing through the deep forest and the crunch slightly pinching the souls of my feet didn't bother me as much as the loud stomps and yells of the soldiers chasing after me. I swerved around a tree trying to get them off my tail, turning my head back I could see the several tall men. All wearing identical red and black outfits holding their guns and nets.

"Get back here!" The main soldier yelled. I took a sharp breath before bolting off, I tripped and tumbled down a hill and got up as quickly as I could, suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the back of my leg. I looked and saw a large deep cut across the side of my upper thigh.

A guard lay on the ground a knife in hand and gun in his pocket. I let out a cry and sprinted into the distance. I slid down and hid behind a bush.

I heard the loud yelling and running of the guards go past me and disappear into the distance. My dark (F/C) shirt ripped at the sleeves and hem and my quarter length jeans were scuffed with dirt, mud and another part of the foster.

I let out a breath then gasped realising the pain in my leg, my leg was bleeding and I was loosing blood fast. I cupped my leg hoping it will stop the bleed but knowing it won't.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) of the (L/N) family. The (L/N) are known all over the country for their fabulous fighting skills, music and dancing, they made cultures, clothing and revolutionised the way people see music.

I tend to venture but lately, I have been wanting more, so much more! I thirst for a drop of something new but each time I get used to my new life may it be a commoner, maid, hobo or living in the forest the solider's hired by my family kept finding me.

my eyes suddenly felt heavy and my fingers started to numb. I could feel my breath hitch and I desperately tried to keep myself from falling into the darkness of sleep. I couldn't hold on and soon as my head dropped and fainted.

Leonhard's POV

I was escaping from Heine, he was trying to teach me some Geography but I didn't feel like that right now, I could see him sigh and Bruno walk up to him and talk, bowing like his usual not so unusual self.

I felt the wind blow through my golden locks as I galloped down the path. I smiled and looked forwards until I saw a flash of (S/C). I looked again and saw a hand from behind a tree. I stopped my horse and got off, I stepped closer and closer to the person until I looked around the tree.

'Please don't be a dead body' I said in my head. I opened my eyes hesitantly and saw a body, luckily hey were breathing, I stepped closer and slightly saw their face, They had (H/C) Hair and a bright (F/C) strip down their hair, I got closer but could bearly see their face, I looked down and saw blood all over their hands and leg, I gasped.

Had they been struck down and killed!? I looked and saw that they were breathing and sighed, I picked them to put and hoisted them onto my horse, they were light and easy to carry. I flicked the reins and my horse galloped towards the machine.

I ran into the machine with the person in my arms bridal style and saw Heine and Kai standing to the side while Bruno and Litch yelled at each other. They looked over to us and widened their eyes, "I fond them in the forest" I said. Bruno and Heine were the first to come to me.

"We shall take her to the medical room" Heine instructed "Kai let Leonhard rest and take her please," He said and Kai nodded taking her from my arms, I saw her hair swished out of my hands and they ran down the halls me trailing behind them.

It was later when they placed her on the white-sheeted bed, The medic quickly got some bandages and strapped the girl up with the stripes stopping the bleeding, "Is she alive?" Litch questioned, "Yes just unconscious" the medic assured.

"Where did you find her?" She asked looking towards me "I was in the forest when I saw her in the bush like this miss" I explained. She nodded and write something down on a piece of paper before looking back to us.

"Strange" she mumbled, she looked to the window and back to us "Off you boys go! It's getting late" she said sharply shooing us off out of the white room.

We slid out of the room and stood there silently "Well then" Litch said, "Who was she?" Bruno questioned putting his thumb on his chin, Kai let out a deep hum meaning he didn't know. "Whoever she was she was pretty" Litch smiled.

"Well I'm off to bed" I sighed placing my hands on the nape of my neck, I sighed as I heard the distant conversation quieten and then disappear the further I got. I leant onto the side of the corridor wall.

Who was she? I have a deep feeling I know her but from where? That (F/C) streak in her hair was strange, I'm sure I would know or at least remember someone with that kind of hair! I'll leave it for tomorrow...