The Question

All characters belong to Rick Riordan.

Nico P.O.V

I stood on the deck waiting for Leo. He said he needed my help with something for Festus and that I was the best man for the job. I sat there quietly then Leo popped up.
''There's my man!" Leo sad loudly. I got up and followed him. We got into the boiler room and he told me what to do.
I had to take a little piece of machinery and put it in Festus' main hardware storage thingy. I don't know why he asked me to help him. It was pretty easy.
"Thanks a lot!" Leo shouted. "No problem." I replied back. "Look I've been thinking lately...." He started but was stopped by Hazel running into the boiler room.
"Oh, you guys are here." she said. "Nobody could find you guys." "Nico was just helping me with something for Festus." Leo said smiling. He was blushing. "I'm going to tell everybody we found you." Hazel said while she ran out of the boiler room.
"What did you wanna tell me?" I asked. "Well I was just saying we both are kind always the third wheel and maybe we can hang out more." he said staring at the ground. "Yeah that would be cool." I said smiling.
"Well then we'll hang out tomorrow. Meet me at my room at 11:00." He said smiling back at me. "Sounds like a plan." I said while I turned around to leave the boiler room. "And I really had fun today!'' Leo shouted. "I did too!" I shouted back. And for once in my life, leaving that boiler room, I felt very happy.