Niall Horan

*Ellie*

I had only been here a week and I was already having a hard time. Grace, my best friend, carried on and on everyday about her boyfriend Harry. She freaks me out.

"Ellie! I want you to meet Harry and the boys. Please? I'll never ask again if you come tonight?"

I gave it a few seconds thought and decided it was best. After all, I received ten texts a day begging me to come.

"OK. I'll go, but please do not try and set me up with one of them. Bad enough I have to meet them."

This is harsh, but I'm not a big fan of the boys right now. At all. I despise the way they get everything they ask for whenever they ask for it. I have to work for everything I buy and I hate it, but in a way it gives me some relief knowing I paid for it and not some man who may as well be old enough to be my Grandad.

"I have to go Gracie. Text me the address and I'll be there before 8:30."

"OK. Bye."

I walked out knowing she was over analyzing every move I made. I love Grace, but that's not something I'd be proud to do. Inappropriate thoughts seeped into my mind and I quickly pushed them away. The fact that the thoughts were about one of the boys was treacherous.

"No way in hell."

The day seemed to fade away quickly and before I knew I was standing in front of the address Grace had texted me. Knocking might be good.

Grace opened the door and squealed.

"Come on. They can't wait to meet you."

She pulled me down a long hallway and we ended up in a large living room with five gorgeous boys sitting around laughing.

Niall looked up and his eyes met mine. Soon everyone was staring at me and I suddenly felt self conscious.

"Boys, this is Ellie. My best, best, best friend. Be nice while I cook."

They all smiled and waved.

"Now sit. I'll be back in a bit."

I sat on the couch Louis and Zayn were sitting on. Harry and Liam were having a staring contest and Niall was sitting on a love seat smiling brightly.

"So, Ellie? How old are you?" Harry asked.

"Twenty." I really don't want to be here. I'm uncomfortable and awkward. Socially that is.

"How long have you known Grace?" Liam asked, attempting to do a hand stand.

"I,uh, met her in kindergarten. She was all alone in the back of the room, and I felt terrible because everyone was picking on her, so I sat next to her and,uh, shared my animal crackers with her. We've been inseparable since then."

"You gave her a reason to smile!" Harry shouted excitedly.

"What?"

"You lose!" Liam shouted.

"She explained to me that when she was in high school everyone was so mean and cruel that she began to grow unhappy, but you were there everyday and helped her through the harsh things they said."

"Well, I love Gracie. I didn't have any brothers or sisters growing up and I always feel like Gracie is my sister."

Louis handed me a beer and I willingly took it.

"So, Ellie? Want to play a game?" Liam asked.

"What is it?" I began feeling tipsy after my second beer and I could hear my words slurring a bit, but it didn't stop me. I went for my third.

"Have you ever. Someone says something they've never done and if you have done it you take a drink."

"Sounds fun."

We gathered around in front of the fire they had going and Grace came in.

"Foods almost ready. What are you guys doing?"

"Have you ever." I answered.

"Come on boys. I love you Ellie but your a light weight. I don't need her playing this game."

I had already started my fourth beer and was began to feel more relaxed.

"Gracie Tracie! Don't worry about me. I'm perfectly capable of holding my beard. I mean beer. Dammit. I'm fine. I promise."

"OK."

She left and went back to the kitchen.

"Who's first?" I asked.

Liam went first, then Louis, then Zayn, Harry and finally Niall.

"Have you ever slept with an Irishman or Irishwoman?" Niall asked beaming.

Everyone took a drink except me. I was shit faced drunk and began laughing loudly.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked.

"Honestly, I thought you guys were going to be stuck up assholes. I wanted to stay home and read not be here with five assholes, but you are actually quite amazing. All of you. I really had my doubts about Niall, but his beautiful, beautiful blue eyes and bright blonde hair make me want to-"

"Ellie! You said you were fine!?"

"I cam! Am! I was just talking about how I-I,uh, oh yeah! How much I like Niall. You know!? His blue eyes and blonde hair and those beautiful peachy lips."

I was falling over when a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up.

"I'll take her home." A thick, Irish accent boomed next to me.

"Niall, shhh! My head hurts, love."

*Niall*

One of the few things I thought I'd be doing tonight was driving a beautiful girl home. I smiled at her as she began to laugh at her fingers.