Moments of Love

"Moments of Love"

"Love is the most mysterious human emotion in this world."- Anonymous 

"You're late again Ms. Alleje." My prof said to me even though he's not looking at me when I enter into our room. Maybe because of the fact that I'm always late in his class. All my classmates are laughing at me. I glared at them and BOOM in just one minute I don't hear any laughter's inside our room. I went to my chair beside my girl best friend. "So best friend, why are you late again?" she said to me while smiling. "Hello. Traffic!" I answered her. "Ok. But how will Vanzce like you if you are awlays late?!" She said. "I don't need to impress him. And yes, he is my crush but there is no need to impress him by going early in school." I said to her while smiling. "OMG! You're blushing best! If I know that's not only crush right?" then we both giggle. Oh by the way I will introduce myself to you. Anyeong Haseyo! I am Rhaine Xzab Lee Alleje. And my bestfriend is Shiera Lhouise Park. 

Vanzce is my crush for a very long time. I'm not his girl type. And all of the girls here in our campus has a crush on him. He is the ultimate heartthrob in our university. And he have an ultimate admirer, her name is Sabrina, she is the campus queen. 

Like I always said to Lhouise that Sab and Vanzce are appropriate to each other. They are the same because they are beautiful and handsome. They look good. But Lhouise always said to me that if Vanzce likes Sab, then Vanzce will immediately court her but no. She also said to me that the type of Vanzce is like me. But I don't think so. I pinched her so that she will stop saying that to me. 

There is a time that our prof in Pol. Sci. paired us for our project. As usual I'm late, I don't have partner. Lhouises' smile almost reach her ear when I sit beside her. "Best you're so lucky today!" she whisper to me while giggling. "Huh? What do you mean...." I'm not yet done talking when my prof. calls my name. He scold at me about me being late and afterwards he explained to me our project that we need to pass. "Ms. Alleje, you're partner in your project is Mr. Madrigal." "Ha?!" I'm shock. "Sir can Lhouise be my partner?" Lhouise kick my feet and said to our prof that she didn't want me to be her partner. I look at Vanzce. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him too. Even Sab is looking at me,and I'm sure she disgust me. 

I went to Vanzce after our class dismissed. Lhouise suddenly leave me. I look like a stupid person infront of Vanzce. "Hi!, can we sit somewhere where we can talk about our project." He said while smling. "You sure that we need to talk or discuss about our project? Because I'm not in my intellectual mode, so that I don't have anything to share to you about our project. Sorry, but if you want to change your partner just talk to our prof." I said to him. "That's okay. I want you to be my partner. We don't have to talk about the project right away. I want to ask you out because I want to know you more, or atleast I want us to be comfortable with each other, for the project..." He said with his stammering voice. "Okay" I said. I have fond to be with him. He is great. He is a cheerful person.  

I'm happy to be with him. He confess to me that in the first place, he recognizes me here in the campus because I'm the only girl whose wearing loose shirt or wearing a simple dress. And he said I'm the only girl that even though I don't use make-ups I'm still beautiful. I suddenly feel nervous. What if he will confess to me about his undying love for me?!. But he stop until there, he stop talking. I want to say to him that I have a crush on him, but I can't. 

Me and Vanzce became friends. He is always calling me when I'm home, first is for our project but afterwards he is asking me if I'm ok and calling me just to make chat with me. Even in the university, we are always talking and always telling stories about our lifes. But I get rid of him because I know that many people will disgust me while I'm with Vanzce. But he's too stubborn. In our classroom he is always sitting beside me. 

Vanzce invited me once. Her Mother will celebrating her birthday. "Hah? No! I'm shy. And I don't have a dress. And I'm not fond into social parties." I don't like to go there. "Please? Please Xzab? It's not formal. Besides I'll be there with you." He said to me.  

I don't know what's on my mind but I get pissed off by him. "Vanzce!! Stop!! I don't want to go ok?! I don't want to! And why are you following me?! Do you have a crush on me? Why do you keep following me?! I don't want to see you! I don't want to talk to you anymore! Please! Stop this nonsense thing Vanzce! I don't want you!!" I'm shock for what I've said to him. I don't know what I said those words to him. But before he could speak, I abandoned him and went to the comfort room. 

After that incident Vanzce didn't went near me. He didn't talk to me. He is ignoring me too. When we are talking about our project through emails or text. We are not talking personally. And for goodness sake our project was successful even though we're not talking personally. The result was good. After that we cut our communication with each other.

One month had passed when the last time I talked to Vanzce. And weeks had passed again until I saw Sab went out in his car, in Vanzces' car. Until I heard someone says that Vanzce is courting Sabrina. 

Lhouise is asking me too many questions about us. Questions about Me and Vanzce. She is asking me what happened to us. What happened to our friendship but I choose to become silent. I don't want to link my life again with him. I don't want any connection from him. I don't care about them. Because I thought if I'm not involve in them it will be ok but I was so wrong. 

"Look who's here?" said Sab while grinning at me when I went early in school. I didn't answer her. I went to the chair beside Lhouise. Then I look around to find Vanzce but he's not there. "What Love Potion did you put in Vanzces' drink or in his food?" Sab said to me with an anger on her face. "I don't know what you are talking about, Sab. What is your problem?" I calmly said to her. "The problem is, he didn't like me!. He tried courting me but he didn't pursue it beacause he said there is another woman that he love." She said to me while crying. "I'm sorry. But I don't know what are you talking about?" I said to her. She didn't answer me because Vanzce arrive at our classroom. 

After class, Lhouise is here again asking questions about me and Vanzce. She keep on asking me that question until I gave in. And because of the fact that she is my bestfriend. So I've tell her the truth. I answered all of her question because of her pouting expression. She is angry when I tell her everything, everything that happened to us. We are on the parking lot at that time. 

"Rhaine Xzab Lee Alleje you are so stubborn, stupid!, What are you?? You didn't know how hurt that is? Is not it obvious Xzab? Vanzce is inlove with you!!" Lhouise shout at me. "Yahhh!! Don't shout!". "Aisshh!! You two are inlove with each other!! Xzab why are you driving him away?" Lhouise said to me. "Because I don't trust the fact that he likes me! What if he's just playing my feelings?" I said to her. "Hello!! Are you blind? The times when the both of you are always in the company of eact other you didn't see him?? He's been nothing but a gentleman to you Xzab. This is your chance to be with him. The boy that you love? Xzab you are throwing the chance away!" Lhouise said to me. 

"It's just fine Lhouise. I don't love him." I said. "Oh! Come on Rhaine Xzab. You cannot fool me. You cannot fool yourself too. If you don't love him why are you here? Emote?" she said. 

"Fine!!! I love him! I love him! I love him very much. What do you want me to do?" I said while I'm sobbing. "Look to your back" she said while smiling. Even though I'm nervous. I look at my back and there I saw the man I love. I saw Vanzce Khristoff Madrigal standing infront of me now. Lhouise leave us. She just wants me to be happy. 

"You heard all the things I've said earlier? You heard all?" I ask him. I'm shy. "Not all. But I've heard the word that I want to hear long time ago and that the words that I'm waiting you to say" He come near me and hold my face. "I've been loving you since the first day of the class even though you're late. You don't need to impress me Den. I love you since the first time I saw you! I Love You Rhaine Xzab Lee Alleje!!" He said to me with a full smile on his face. I hug him tight. 

"I thought that a girl like me will not meet a boy like you Vanzce. I Love you to the Infinity and Beyond. I Love You Vanzce Khristoff Madrigal!!."