Back to California (A Cameron Dallas Fan Fiction)

-Chapter One-

Two years. Two long whole years since I had seen him and there he was standing right in front of me, surrounded by screaming girls. My eyes wonder over his body, soaking in the sight of the boy who I once worshiped.  His hair is shorter; it makes him look older; more mature. His eyes seem darker; like they’re holding something back. But his smile, it’s still the same. The way his lips sit together just makes me feel weaker than ever; there was just something about it. I shake these thoughts from my mind when I realise that he has seen me too and was making his way towards me. His eyes are locked on mine ignoring the crowd of girls who continued to scream his name.

Cameron stopped just in front of me, no words were spoken, the both of us just stood there, looking at each other. “Uh, hey Tiana” Cameron finally said looking at the ground, “Hi Cam” I said quietly. A crowd started to form around us, each girl trying to get a glimpse me; the unknown girl who had caught Cameron Dallas’ attention. “How have you been?” I ask, “Alright I guess, it’s been a while since I saw you last, what brings you back to Cali?” he asked, looking straight at me this time. My mind flashed back to the last time I was in California and I really wanted to tell him the truth but all that came out was, “I needed a change, I’ve moved into a house in Beverly Hills with a few friends”. I watched as a smile came across his face, “I have to go, but we should catch up some time” I added putting my hand out gesturing towards his phone. He placed it in my hand still smiling more than ever; I put in my number and handed it back, returning a smile. “Yeah, I’ll um, give you a call sometime” he said. Turning and walking away; I felt everyone’s eyes follow me and each movement that I made. I left with the uncertainty of what was going to happen this time, hoping that it would all be different.