Thank You (EXO Fanfic)

It's raining. I couldn't go home. I didn't bring my umbrella like usually, I forgot. Yet I have so much works to be brought back home and finish it. My designs can't be soaked, I'd rather die protecting them just like a mother protects her children. The sky is still so dark, hopes doesn't stop coming out from my mind, hope that it would stop raining as soon as possible. I usually drive my car but I couldn't drive properly right now, I'm lack of sleep, lack of energy. It has been three days in a row that I slept for only one or two hours per day yet I have a non-stop works. I slept alone.

The rain starting to got even heavier. Even thunder started to join their party. I sighed hopelessly. How am I supposed to do with this works?

I took my cellphone from my bag and turn the lock off, swiping the screen. I stared for a while at my cellphone. A smiling face of the figure I love staring back at me in .jpg. I took some minutes to adore his features, his delicate pair of pretty eyes, his soft eyebrows, his cute nose, his plump lips, his jawline. I sighed and smiled. How can I miss him this much when he just ring my phone this morning? Why does this yearning has to be as big as the world while my heart was only a cup big? My heart isn't capable enough to endure. He was away for only five months and it feels like five decades already.

Suddenly, the rain stopped. I quickly ran into the bus stop and took the bus. Luckily, I got a seat on this full bus, near the bus window. I looked at the sky which is brighter step by step. I really like this scenery. The sun ray started to lighten up the land, lighten up my mood. And there I found myself looking for a rainbow. But something brought me back to reality. My phone vibrated. I unlocked my phone only to find that I got a message, a sunrise picture was attached on the mail.

"Let me borrow the sun for you. I wish this could make up every lonely waking of yours and mine but I guess it's not enough. I love you. Morning my lovely :D" 

I figured out that this was taken by himself. I don't know how to react. I wanna cry and laugh at the same time, letting all of these butterflies which bottled up on my belly out. But the thing is, I'm in the middle of my way to home, on a crowded bus, I couldn't even squeal.

My eyes were all teary I couldn't help it. I took a deep breath, weird enough to people who found me doing this in all of sudden. This side of him, this side of an always dissatisfied of himself Kim Jongin, from all of his insecurities, from all his shyness. This side of him which rarely to be seen, hidden deeply like a treasure. I'm very thankful that I could see and feel this side of him. I know, I know he doesn't express much of himself. But when he does it, he really is a beautiful person, only caged with insecurities he always thought of. I guess I still don't know him well since I still couldn't erase those feelings in him. Or do I know him too well?

I started to type something to reply. Then deleted it. Typed. Deleted. There's too much things to say which made me lost my words. I think harder. I've never think this hard on replying a message. I feel like I wanna laugh at myself. Finally, I found it.

"I've lost my words. I couldn't even think properly. I love you too. Even if I said it billion times it wouldn't have enough to reply this. I love you. It's almost sunset now here. :) Have you eaten yet?"

I almost reach the next stop. I prepared myself to get ready getting off of this crowded bus. But then my phone vibrated again. I checked on my cellphone when suddenly the bus stopped, he replied the message. I quickly put my cellphone back into my bag and rushingly get off of the bus. As I walked home, the sun were already set. A cold evening wind started to blow m hair. I suddenly remembered that I haven't read the message he just sent, so I took my cellphone, unlocked it, and read his message.

"I've just woken up hehe. Can I call you now? I missed you so much :*"

I smiled upon reading this. I texted him back.