Chapter One

|Private School|

Okay. They say humans can process one thing. And that's drama.

Oh drama. How can you say no to that? I know I can't, its almost like a drug your a addicted to. No wonder they have drama class in school. The staff just couldn't help but get drama back in there life right? That's why in every movie there's drama. Hmm I love drama.

Like again, I love drama but I don't start it I watch.

Oh and by the way my name is Nicole Owen daughter of Daniel Owen and Mary healing. Yes I'm moving to a new school with new people. And its kinda pissing me off. I used to be in a public school but now I'm going to private.

"Nicole! Time for breakfast!" My farther calls

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yell coming down the stairs.

"Um young lady did you pack up all your stuff for your new school?" Dad ask

"Yes I did I put the all in the trunk of the car." I said.

"Okay good now eat, take a shower, brush teeth, and get ready were going to leave soon. We can't be late." Dad said.

My dad is always trying to make the family normal, he thinks that different should be a crime and that being the same would keep less problems in the world. Let's just say I disagree. My mom on the other hand thinks what my dad said is wrong. She thinks that being different this great, and if everyone was the same then life would be boring.

After eating breakfast, taking a shower, and brushing my teeth. I put on a white sleeve shirt and some jeans. Not to bad for the first day of school. I got my backpack remembering that I put all my luggage in the car. I head to the kitchen were dad was. After telling dad I was ready we head to the car. Dad then started driving.
"So before you get to school we need to establish some things first." Dad said

I roll my eyes. This is what dad does whenever this is my first day in school. He always says that I shouldn't hang out with the wrong sort. That I will focus on my studies than boys. And I will not go to party's. Yes there great advice but I'm tired of hearing the same stuff every year.

"So you got it right?" Dad questions

I didn't notice that I wasn't listening to him this whole time. Oh well at least I knew what he was going to say.

"Okay were here." Dad said

finally!

I get off the car not saying good bye to dad.

"Nicole!" Dad called

"Yes?" I say

"I-I- I love you alright? Be safe and follow that rules okay I'll miss you." Day says

I never had Dad say that before. Maybe all this time he really cares for me.

"Alright Dad ill miss you too." I say

He than drives away leaving me in the school parking lot with my luggage, seeing all kids saying bye's and kisses to there parents.

I than stop by staring at this boy who had ginger hair which he's wearing a  knitted like lazy hat Which I forgot what it's called. He was also wearing a huge brownish color jacket and a black shirt and jeans.
He caught my eye and gave me a disgusting look. I quickly looked away pretending I didn't stare at him and walked to the school.

I walked to the main office getting me dorm room number. When I reach there I see an lady that was probably in her fifty's. I walk up to her.

"Um hello do you know were I can get dorm room number." I ask politely

I woman hold up her index finger to wait. She bents down and get a box full of files of letters.

"Name?" She ask

"Nicole Owen." I answer

She goes to the N's and search my name. After she found my name she gave my card.

Room 405. Hmm okay

After thanking the lady I started searching my dorm. But suddenly I bump in a body.

"Watch were your going-" the boy said but was completely cut off by me.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to find my dorm." I say trying not to get in a fuss.

"Oh no I should be the one sorry." He says and helping my suit case from the ground.

I look up. Holy shit! The guy is hot!

I start to straighten my frizzy dark brown hair but failed to.

"Ya are you new here?" The boy ask

"Um yes I am." I dearly

"Oh cool I'm Cameron. Cameron Parker. And you?" He ask with a hand out for a shake

"Nicole. Nicole Owen." I say and shake his hand.

He than starts to rub circles around my hand with a sly smile.
I blush, grab my skin was brown so he wouldn't see me blush. But a flash back of what Dad told me before school.

"Remember Nicole no boys. They may seem nice but they can fool you."

My smile fades and I wipe my hand away from Cameron.

"Look- Cameron I got to go-" I say seriously,  getting my suit case and go up stairs were my dorm 405 was.

                           •°°°°°°°•
After passing by halls and walking up and down stairs I still couldn't find dorm 405.

"This is useless I'll never get to find that room." I say to myself and sit on my suit case with a huge blow on my lips, leaning on a door which I didn't bother looking.

But suddenly I see two pairs of dirty boots. I look up. It's that ginger boy I saw in the parking lot.

"May I help you?" The ginger boy said
I don't say anything, I then get my suit case out of the way of the door.

The ginger boy mouths 'thank you' and gets in the room.

What his problem?

But suddenly he came out.
"Are you 405?" He ask

"Yes." I say

He huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Well turns out your my new roommate." He says in attitude

Really? Of all people I get roomed with mister ginger head.

I walk in. The dorm isn't dirty. Yet. I put my suit case and bag in the bed that will soon be mine.

Welcome to Private School.
______________________________________
Word count= 1079