Part 1: the begining

The floor and walls are endless and grey, the light at the end was to far to even try to reach, I felt my legs weaken at the hit of many thoughts, my arms dragged down as I want to collapse, my head full, my eyes colourless and careless, this is my new life, this is what I am, this is me, where I can never reach the good.... Ever..... A endless white room with nothing but sadness inside, I can change that, I can make her happy again... Hopefully, but this room is empty and sad and... Has...no life, I can change that! I will help this place, and give it life, because. That's what I do. That's who I am. I. Will. Help. This world. It's what I HAVE to do. I keep walking and walking. And walking.. And walking... And... And... And... I'm sorry!!! I collapse on to my knees and feel the tears falling down my face... Hmmmmm..? Where to start? Ah! I know, a harp of life! *a harp appears at the end? Of the room? I has over 1,000 strings with photos at the bottom of the strings* well! That's all I really need to do! I run up to the harp and sit on my knees to exsaman the photos, wow! These are... The strings of life! Th-there are so many! One for each person! Th-this is amazing!.... I can't seem to keep walking I want to to to... Give up... And stop.... I shouldn't be living... No no...NO NO NO!! I'm not giving up! Get up! Get up! GET UP!!! I feel the tears streaming down my face but I get up, I will go home and find my friends... Woah! What do the gold strings mean?! Hmmmm... Oh! *a 567 page book appears in my hands* WOAH!! *I fall onto all 4s, then get up* hmmmm... *I start flicking through the book* Oh! Here! {Golden strings can not be cut.} oh ok! {They represent the ones who can not die.} oh! Well... That's awesome! {you only get one golden string per year.}ok {HOW TO GIVE SOMEONE A GOLDEN STRING: you must cut the plane string and quickly replace it with the golden string if you take over five seconds they will die,} oh no! {how ever this person will still get illnesses.} oh... Ok. Please... Please... Let... Let me... Let me le-.... LET ME LEAVE!! *I fell the tears on my face as my body stops and refuses to mover* I-I-I just wanna go home!

Narroator: hi thanks for reading part 1 this took like a few hours. So hope ya liked it and I will start working on part 2 as soon as possible! Bye!