Lamelo- Moans

Y/N
This was the first Time "Chino hills" had lost. Lamelo was so angry that he didn't look at me the whole ride home. When we got into the house he went straight upstairs.
"Baby!" I whined
But there was no answer. Just loud footsteps going up the stairs. So I knew exactly what I had to do. I went up the stairs hoping he can play a game. That I know he can win!
"Babe, wanna play a game?" "What kind of game" he muffled. "Don't Moan First" I shyly smile at him.
He looked up at me as I started unbuttoning my dress. Once I was done I walk towards him. Getting on the bed crawling on top of him. I nibbled on his ear while whispering some naughty stuff in to it.
" Tell me where you like it, Captain" " Why should I tell you" He smiled flipping me over. Taking off his jersey and shorts. He Kissed and sucked on your neck  making you shiver by his touch. He came up to give you a gentle kiss. Then looked done and saw a spot that hasn't been touched yet and was soaking wet. He bent down and started sucking, nibbling, and licking on your clit. You moaned his name so loud "Melo" That the neighbors probably know his name.
"I won" He came up.
I smiled.
"Do you wanna finish this in the shower" Melo laughed

*Wink* Let's just say the water wasn't the only thing that was hot