Not Through A Screen

A\N- I take request. And my two friends are call Sarissa and Sharmal, Sharmal is a straight British and Sarissa is a bisexual American.

Sarissa POV

June 19, 2022
London Brighton

"All ladies and gentlemen thank you for riding Delta 65, and have an wonderful summer." Said the lady in thr intercom.

I grapped my bags and put my purse around me, while I was walking I texted Sharmal to see if he was here. It was the first time I was gonna see his face and him, walking out side I see so many good looking guys which is expected. Also some buildings, horses taking people down town, and the paint on the walls.

There was a guy in a uber driving up to me.

"Hey beautiful..." He said, right as I saw him he came out of the uber giving me a bear hug."SHAMARL!!?"
When we stopped hugging and I realized..."I'm taller than you, we now know whos the dominate one." I smirked, i could tell he ignored me, but i didn't care he's just 1\2 inches shorter.

"Whatever, come on we need to get to your flat." Shamarl grabbed onebof my bags and I carried the other one and we both put them in the trunk, I hugged him once more and walked in the car.

Le Time Skips

We went to my temporary apartment and got everything in place, both of us just sat there watching anime awkwardly. "So....you still didnt tell me why you came to London, and you know I know its not just for vaction." He was looking at me serious so i looked back, i hadn't told him yet because it was a surprise. It took me a few minutes to answer, so I guess its time to finally tell my internet boyfriend why I came to his country,

"It was a suprise...but I guess I have to tell you." I put my hand on his thigh, my other on his cheek and started to kiss him. He moaned, meaning he wanted more so teased him and let go."Thats why I came." He blushed alot and looked at me,"I still dont know, just tell me. I tried to kiss him again but he just put his hand on my mouth and sighed.

"The truth why I flew to England\London, was so I can see you and get to know you more......and possibly be a real couple, thats not through a screen." I said.

                  20 Minutes Later

There we were just sitting the moaning and teasing eachother, half naked. Hickeys laid all over Shamarl's body, a few on Sarissas body. When they were done with all that, the both of them collapsed and fell asleep on each others filthy bodies.

-FIN-