Our BestFriend's Brothers

Prologue:

Hi, my name is Brianna Espinosa my Guy BestFriend is Nash Grier and my Bestest Friend is Melanie Hernandez. I have a hopeless crush on my Guy BestFriend's Brother, Hayes Grier and Melanie has a crush on Matthew Espinosa, my cousin. We are all like one big happy family. We do everything together. The boys always invite us to magcon... Melanie and I always get hated on Twitter because all the fans think were dating Matt and Hayes. The boys don't even know... That's it's gotten worse Melanie sometimes self harms and I have anxiety. Sometimes Melanie starts Hyperventilating.

Brianna's POV:

Melanie and I walked by Hayes, Matt, and Nash... We smiled and Hayes and Matt gave us a Hawt look and waved.

*walking into school with Melanie*

Me: OMG Hayes did you see the way he looked at me.

Melanie: Dude yes he likes you! I think.

Me: psh ! Not even, he won't ever like me... But I know Matt likes you!

Melanie: you told him !!!!!! Brianna!!!!

Me: he was talking about how pretty your eyes were and how much he liked you so it told him you liked him.

Melanie: awh !!

*bell rang*

We both walked to our class we had algebra first, which sucks about High School. Nash walked in and sat with Melanie and I.

Nash's POV:

I walked into to Algebra to see Melanie and Brianna sitting at their seats, so I sat at the open seat next to Brianna, but then Hayes decided to move classes just to be with Brianna. I know I sound like a dumb BestFriend that hasn't even told her that her own crush likes her but he said he was gonna do it this week.

Me: hey Guys.

Bri & mel: hey !!!

Me: Hey Brianna Look who's walking in!

Melanie: ohhhh Bri it's Hayes.

Hayes: um hey guys can I sit here.

Me: sure you can sit right here I'll sit next to Melanie.

Hayes: *laughs* thanks Nash.

Melanie: *laughing*

Brianna: *laughing* stop /.\

Melanie's POV:

I couldn't stop laughing because of how Brianna's face looked when Hayes sat next to her so I asked Mrs. Cargo to go to restroom, just so I can get out of class. When I walked outside of the classroom an Adorable cute, hot, sexy guy standing out there next to the water fountains talked to me, Matthew Espinosa and I were alone for once and he finally talked to me!!

Matt: Hey Melanie. *sexy voice*

Me: Hey Matt. *Giggling voice*

Matt: *rubbing Melanie's cheek* do you think you would wanna go to the movies tonight, just me and you?

Me: *Cute little giggles* I'd love to

Matt: I'll pick you up at 7 *kissed cheek*

I ran back inside the classroom blushing, I felt it. School went by pretty fast by the time I knew it was 6:00 so I got ready... Of course Brianna helped me get dressed.

Bri: here wear these white skinny jeans with these navy blue vans and wear this white tank top and navy blue hollister sweater.

Me: OMG thanks Bri can you curl my hair?

Bri: of course!!

I herd the doorbell rang and Brianna litterly pushed me down the stairs I opened the door to see Matt. 😍