DEMOTIVATION

Have you ever wondered of demotivation faced by you all in your daily lives...
It's horrible incase you notice but easy if you let it go...like me...
I assure and guarantee that you will never come and face something really bad.
The people who does demotivation that she/he can't do anything in future but actually we too don't know what will they ​be.
We don't know their hidden passion, talent or anything else.
But people in the society except few never appreciates you on your talent...or something else which is your passion, but they only pinpoints your mistakes... By which you have to overcome and do the particular thing better...
If someone would have asked me, I would say that overcome your problems and continue your lovely passion...
Many people are very good in sports but pathetic in studies.
So, it doesn't ​mean that you will demotivate him/her.
I have some of my classmates which plays handball at international level but in studies...they don't even get a ten thousand rank in international exams...
Some are good in studies and gets top 3 international rank in studies but their personality...is zero...
I am not telling that we must only play sports and improve our personality or always study without a break for play.
In our life we need to sacrifice allot.
And that is only called life...
If someone says that you're​ so fat...
Or rubbish in studies that doesn't mean that you need to take it to heart and never think you doesn't have any talent...
The people are wrong...
You must do all the things that you required...