How it all started

It all started on June 9th, 2023. My sister Ariana went out to party with her friends. I guess it was for her friend or something. But I invited my friends Haley and Matt over. I hadn't seen either of them in years. It was like a family reunion.

After a while of getting caught up with we have been doing I suddenly got a strange feeling. It was the type of feeling that you feel you know something bad is going to happen or did happen. So I pulled Haley in the other room and told her, but we just ignored it.

The next morning Matt left and it was me and Haley. We realized that Ariana never came home. So we just thought she stayed at her friends, but that didn't make sense because she said she would be back by 11:00. So we started thinking.

We called her and texted her but we couldn't get through. I called Matt and asked if he knew where she was or had an idea. And just one second later me and Haley looked at each other as we heard a strange bump in the basement. It was terrifying especially because it came from the basement. And even in real life basements can be really scary. I told Haley to stay upstairs because I didn't want her getting hurt. When I was down in the basement I didn't see anything but a book on the work bench we had down there.

It turns out the book was a family tree. I took it up stairs and me and Haley looked through it for a while. It was weird because when we were looking I realized that I wasn't in the family tree. This made me wonder where I was or if they mabey made a mistake. It was very confusing.

After that we went out to go look for Ariana at her friends house. We got there and knocked on the door. It was Trinity' s house. She was a very nice girl. I doubt she would lie to us. When we got there she told us that she left with a stranger that looked pretty shady. Me and Haley got really scared.

We ended up calling Matt because he is the muscle person out of our group. So maybe he could be of help. We ended up going through Trinity' s house security cameras to see which way they went.

We found out where they were heading after a while. They went to a convenience store and then never left. It turns out that this convenience store is a gang hide out. They wanted to harvest Ariana's kidneys.

We got there and went in. Thank God Matt was there. Or else we would have been dead. Matt ended up having to beat up around 20 people. It was brutal and horrifying. After a while we found Ariana's body in a bath tub and scars down her sides.

She wrote a note before she died. It was for Haley. It read "Blake isn't my actual brother. He is yours, I am sorry we never told you. But it was better that way. We were keeping him to protect him. But it's time the truth came out. Blake is being chased by a very bad man. Ps. You can not tell him any of this." I asked her what it said but she didn't tell me. She just stared at the night. Realizing that her best friend was her brother after all.

To be continued...