Prologue

Bella's POV

"Happy Birthday!" they all said in sync. 

Today is my 6th birthday. everyone was here, even people from my neighborhood. Today was the best day ever, today had alot of balloons and i made new friends.

Everything was going so well until i heard a conversation from the other room.

"we have to tell bella" my aunt, phoebe said, shaking.

"but it's her birthday and she's just 6" my uncle, carlo said.

"but what if she asks where her parents are?" aunt phoebe said.

"i dont know. make up an excuse just don't tell her anything about the car crash or anything about  their death"  uncle carlo said.

"wha-what?" I cried beside the door when i noticed someone sitting beside me and also heard everything about my parents.

"it's okay im here for you" luke! He is my first crush! He is a year older than me. He is known in school for being talented with the guitar, he would always bringing a guitar with him, any where he would go. I would always go by his house and stalk him.

"what's your name?" i ask pretending I didn't know him, i didnt want to be called a stalker.

"luke" He said as he smiled then hugged me. comforting me. 

"wait! i know something to do just to cheer you up!" He then got his guitar and played me a song. The song is called Always be my baby by David Cook. 

"it's my favorite song to play and the chords are pretty easy." He is so cute.

"let's be friends" He said

"okay" i'm so excited

and that was the day when luke and belle first met each other. as time flies they become closer and closer with each other, they were best friends. 

-

AND YES A SEVEN YEAR OLD CAN PLAY A GUITAR I HAVE A COUSIN THAT'S SEVEN WHO'S WAY BETTER THAN ME PLAYING THE GUITAR. okay it's my first time to make a fan fic and sorry if the first part sucked lmao. i promise you this fanfic wont suck just wait for me to get used to it aye.