Rejected (Edited)

Tetsuya, Tetsuna  GET DOWN HERE

I shot out of the thing called a bed and took a cold shower cause I don't deserve hot water they say. And fix my bed hair woke up my sister told me to go take a shower. While I run downstair make breakfast really quick go in the basement as fast I can to get dress and before I GET hit.

While there eating I get my sister ready for school in black tights and a big shirt that makes her look fat but she isn't and some converse she one minute younger than me I hurry and get dressed in jeans and a shirt that's plain and big. I hurry up and me and my sister jump out the window and land swiftly on our feet and walk to school since they won't drive us and think we're fat so we need to walk or WHATEVER ME and my sister don't take shit oh and to days and so as Akashi but no one will celebrate mine cause they don't care but that doesn't bother me.

Me and my sister are basically twins but I'm one minute older. So yeah they treat us horrible call us name was basically the servants so today we both find our mates but we don't want one cause there probably not going to want us so yeah we were going to our locker and people stare at us in disgust but we don't care. The pack made the school hate us cause we killed our mom well when we're born she died so they blame us.

As me and my sister were walking to our locker and bumped Akashi bump into me I felt sparks and before I could say something he pulled me into the janitor and said" I Akashi Seijuro Alpha of The Generation of Miracle REJECT Kuroko Tetsuya, than he smirked and expected me to cry but I wasn't going to give him that pleasure.

I Kuroko Tetsuya Accept Akashi Seijuro Rejection, I smirked but fell yelling and screaming in agony my body felt like it was on fire I could hear Tesuna screaming to we were shifting me and tetanus were carried outside by who knows school surrounded us when all the pain was lower people stared MOUTH hanging open.

-mic drop-