Omo 1

"Another concert is another well done," said Jimin, plopping down on their black leather couch.

  "Yup," agreed Jungkook, sitting in the chair across from Jimin. He slid out his phone from his back pocket before putting one leg over the other and making a face

  Jungkook reached over to the table and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on. As the TV turned on, Jungkook felt a familiar sensation in his bladder. He instantly remembered he drank about two cans of soda before the concert and it had been filling up on him ever since.

  Jungkook stood up and walked to the bathroom and tried opening the door, but it was locked.

  "I'm about to take a shower," J-Hope called from the other side.

  Jungkook hesitated before signing. "Alright.."

  Jimin glanced up from his phone after taking a picture to look at Jungkook. "Who's in there?"

  "J-Hope," he answered, heading back to the couch sitting down and crossing his legs.

  Jimin nodded before heading back to his phone, ready to share his selfie to his fans. Soon, he glanced back up at his friend, who just couldn't sit still.

  "You okay?" He asked.

 Jungkook paused before nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, trying to sound casual. He actually sounded a little too casual.

  Jimin gave him one last look, then shrugged his shoulders. He knew there was something wrong, but he decided that he'd find out later.

  Later, J-Hope came out the shower and since Jungkook was too busy trying to distract himself, he didn't realize that the bathroom was actually open.

  Jimin went inside to take a quick shower, since it was already open, before Jungkook could. Jungkook looked at the chair Jimin was sitting in a second ago and noticed that he was missing. Then he heard the water running and his need to go was brought to his attention again.

  "Uh, Jimin, you in there?" Jungkook asked as he accidentally released a small amount of urine into his boxers. He crossed his legs, resisting the urge to hold himself.

  "Yeah," Jimin replied.

  Jungkook groaned and tilted his head back to where he could look at the ceiling.

  About few minutes later, which felt like hours, his little problem was now an emergency.

  "You still in there?" Called Jungkook, crossing his legs as he gripped himself.

  "I'm actually about to come out," Jimin called back. "What's the big hurry?"

  He didn't wanna say it out loud but he had to pee, terribly.

  "Well...I have to pee," he managed to mutter. "And I can't really wait any longer.."

  "Oh, just lemme get my clothes on," said Jimin.

  A spurt escaped Jungkook again and he gave a small moan. "Nhgn, I can't hold it."

  A second later, Jimin came out fully dressed and obviously ready for another concert.

  Jungkook zipped into the bathroom, nearly tripping along the way and a spurt caused a wet patch on the front of his pants.

  Jungkook tried unzipping his pants, but the zipper was stuck and his wouldn't budge.

  "No~" he almost wailed.

  Then another spurt turned into a stream of pee warmed his crotch and it traveled down Jungkook's legs. A puddle formed around him and it started soaking the bathroom mat.

  Jimin opened the bathroom door. "Hey, you okay . . .?"

  Jungkook shook his head, his face turning a bright red. He was right there. He almost made it. Then he broke out in cries.

  "Hey, its okay," Jimin reassured, putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. "Everyone has accidents. Now I'll clean this up while you can take a shower. Is that okay?"

  "Yeah, I guess," he replied.