Chapter 1

"Just come out with me this one night, you act like I'm asking for your soul India" Erin laughed as she finished her sentence.

She actually doesn't ask for me to go out with her much. She's just over dramatic. I kinda wanna go just to prove a point but, at the same time I don't care to.

"Indiaaa??" Erin whined with a stance that showed she was growing impatient for my answer.

I took a big deep breath and then paused to look at my best friend's impatient frown quickly turn to an expression of excitement "Stop calling me that" I stated calmly.

"Alani, please?" She begged.

"Sure" I blew thinking about all the work I was gonna miss out on getting ahead in. After this year of college I'm done for a cool minute.

I've been at this internship for a long while doing makeup and sometimes designing clothes or doing hair for Krupp Group and their fashion shows. My boss just gave me this big project and I don't know if I'm over thinking it or not thinking about it enough but something's just not right. Not perfect enough. 3 months seems like a lot of time in any other situation but in this one... not so much.

I began getting ready, I slipped on my olive green body suit and from there I knew exactly what I was wearing for the night.

"Bestfriend!" Erin said dropping her jaw and being dramatic as always. She pulled out her phone and I immediately posed because I knew what was up.

"Mhm, lets go" Erin said in a satisfied tone making me laugh a bit

~10:00 P.M~

P*ssy Print by Gucci Mane blasted over the speakers making me and my bestfriend quickly move to the center of the club to dance.

"And I only featured Kanye cause we both some f*ckin narcissist.." Erin sung as the beat drop and I twerked on her.

The next song that came on we couldn't twerk to so we went ahead and got some drinks. I usually don't drink too much when I'm out because I get...outta control. I looked over to my left where my bestfriend kept hinting for me to look.