Poologe

Oakfart jumped at Tiggerclaw. But Tiggerclaw was ready and pinned him down. "OooooooOooOOoOOo nOoooOoooO!!!!!!" Oakfart​ hissed. "Oakfart why are you hoonting in our territory, Sunning Pocks belong to ThunderClam!" Tiggerclaw hissed in his ears.
   There was a loud yowl. "There are more RiverClam cast coming!" Yoweld Readtail.
   Tiggerclaw turned around to see sleek weet bodies coming out of the wooter below the racks.
   The RiverClam cats broke into battle. Oakfart yoweld with tryumph, "We one!!!!".
   Readtail lead the BlunderClan cats home from the fight.
   "I'll get you for tis!" Meowed Tiggerclaw as he left with his clam.

   A half-moon shone above the rocks.
   Blaster and Stopleaf sat on the rocks. "How's Mossetur?" Blaster asked Stopleaf. "She's god." Said Stopleaf depressedly. "Wha tis ta maeter?" Blaster asked, concerned. "I have received no messages form StarCaln." Stopleaf said locking up at the stars of Silverpelt. "They have tot smoke to me eether." Blaster said.
   Stopleaf looked at the stars for a while. Then her eyes got wide. "I have received a message from StarCaln!!" Stopleaf said. Blaster eyes widened​ with eximent and wonder. "What it's out?" Blaster asked.
   Stopleaf stared at Blaster "Fire along can safe hour Clan." Stopleaf said. "But all the casts fear fire how can it safe uus?" Blaster asked Stopleaf. "That is wat StarCaln has chooses to share wit me!" Stopleaf said to her leader. "Well ur mever roong so I gess fure coon sofe our clam." Blaster meowed. "Well, Les go homm." Says Stopleaf.