the compilation of 5 vignette

One day there is a girl who always wondering about the world and what is the reason why is she live here . the thing always put to her mind is who was making in this world , how nature form , how people live with there couple , ang how love was form . she think that this all were important to him ? 

                      One day there was a girl who crushes for a guy but then so the guy have already a girlfriend . so she think that she is a hopeless for that guy , she think that there's no place where she put . but then so her best friend who advice him what to do , what is the solution would she do for the guy who crush the most , so she find her self .

                        A guy who want a peace for his country , one day there was a trouble between the muslim ang christian because of a little things , and then the guy question them what is all happening , they explain all what really happen and then the guys say " you need to face the reality , look our country now what happen ? , don't even progress because of the people here, instead of unity what are doing right now ? is this a unity ? this make our country not united people because of the people nowadays , why im telling you about this because i'm a soldier who wants peace for our country and cooperate with it .

                           Valentine's Day 1998 ... my boyfriend and I went wine tasting in Paso Robles. During the drive, I was hoping he might have something "special" in his backpack. But then he asked me to look into his backpack. Nothing!We spent the night at a very romantic inn where each room had electronic fireplaces. Unfortunately, it wasn't cold enough to "turn the fireplace on" without leaving the door open. Oh well! The next morning, we awoke to pouring rain! He said he would go out and bring something back. No problem as I snuggled back into the comfy bed!Geez, he's been gone long time! He comes back with breakfast and a huge bouquet of red roses! After the presentation of breakfast and roses, he states, "Do you know how hard it is to find an open florist at 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning in downtown Paso Robles during a three-day weekend?!?"After a couple of more wet visits to wineries, I was ready to head back home. He tells me let's go visit one more. No, I whined. But he insisted. The sun began to break through the clouds when we finished our tasting, so he suggested seeing this pond they had on the property. Whatever.We head down this little hill and as we got to the pond, he turned me around, bent down on one knee (in the mud!) and proposed. Honestly, as he proposed, the biggest, brightest rainbow appeared on the horizon as I screamed YES!

                            Every day, we make hundreds of choices. We choose what to wear, what to do when we get home from work or school, and how to respond when someone makes fun of us. Sometimes we also make big decision, such as what kind of school to go to, what career to pursue, whether to get married, and whether to have a child. Sometimes people make decisions that are even bigger than these because the decisions affect hundreds or millions of people - decisions about war and peace or about changes in the laws. Even if we ourselves don't make such big decisions, we need to understand how they are made.Most of the time, we make these choices without thinking. For small, routine choices such as how to respond when your friend starts a conversation with you, you do not need to think. You have learned how to talk and how to behave in a friendly way without thinking at all, and your habits serve you well. You could behave differently than you do, of course, but your behavior is probably fine as it is.