Set You Free

<pre class="western"><span style="font-size: x-large;">Set You Free</span>

Written by Meooooow23

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means of electronic or mechanical,including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the author's permission.

All Rights Reserved (c) 2014

<span style="font-size: medium;">PROLOGUE</span>

You are changing. The universe around you is changing. Just because something was right for you in the past doesn't mean it still is.

It happens to you slowly as you grow. You discover more about who you are and what you want out of life, and then you realize there are deliberate changes you need to make to keep up with the changes happening around you and within you.

The lifestyle you've been living no longer fits. The specific people and routines you've known forever no longer align with your values. So you cherish all the memories, but find yourself letting go and moving on.

01:45 25/02/2014</pre>