The Night is Young and So Are We

~ Ace's POV ~

I'm officially sharing a bedroom with Calypso now. Yup. Every morning this past week Calypso has been sick to her stomach. But the rest of the day, she seems just fine. Wait. Could she be? No! I don't think so! Calypso came out of the bathroom and sat next to me on the bed. She looked liked she was crying, probably her eyes watering from vomiting.

"Ace?" She asked. "Yeah babe?" I replied. "How would you feel about having children?" She asked me, her voice shaking. "Well yeah, after our relationship goes a little farther. I don't think I'm ready for children." I told her. Her face went to a sad expression. Her hand reached to her pocket, and she pulled something out. A pregnancy test. "Darling? Are you...?" I said, shocked.

She nodded, and tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Babe..." I said, still in shock. I pulled her closer for a hug. I rubbed her back. "I'll help you through this, don't you worry. I can learn to be a good parent, ok? Your going to be a darn great mama." I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheeks. After she calmed down a bit, we talked a little more.

"Are the others gonna freak out?" She asked. "I don't know until we tell them." I told her, smiling. "I wanna go tell them." She said. "If it makes you feel better." I said, getting up. She smiled and followed me into the living room. Of course, Tristan was in there, as well as Hunter and Nathan. "Guys get in here!" I shouted, for them to come out. Hunter and Nathan came out, but no Tristan.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked. "We'll tell you all when Tristan comes out!" I said, emphasizing his name. "Alright alright I'm coming!" He shouted, making Calypso jump. Soon he did come out of his room. "What's up?" He asked. "Well... Me and Calypso have uh... Something to tell you." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Is something wrong?" Hunter asked. "No. Its just... Calypso so can you tell them?" I asked her nervously. She nodded. "I am... Pregnant." She said. They all looked shocked. Then Calypso started to get upset again.

I got closer to her and gave her a hug. "Oh... Wow..." Tristan said. "Does this mean we all have to move out?" Nathan asked. "Nope! We need people to watch the baby." I told him. He nodded.
"What are you hoping to have?" Hunter asked me. "A girl!" Me and Calypso said at the same time. We looked each other in the eye and laughed. The others smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey again! Its finally here! I hope you guys liked it!