Prologue

Harry Styles is a 23 year old solo artist, after the recent split of boy band One Direction, Harry, along with other members decided to go their own ways.

Aria Prescott is an 19 year old college student currently studying at UofT (University of Toronto)

She has just finished her first year of University, exams are completed and Aria is free to explore all routes of Toronto. She decides to explore the city while on break one night, when she is approached by big time celebrity Harry Styles while on the North American leg of his world tour.

-----
Aria

"Hey gorgeous" he lazily winks and he stumbles towards me, the smell of alcohol rises from his breath and he gives me a sly smile. I'm utterly disgusted by this man's presents.

"Yeah not interested dude" I say trying to avoid physical contact with the drunken individual. He smirks as he stops me from walking away by placing a hand on my hips.

"C'mon love, I'm Harry Styles for fuck sake!" He attempts to pull me closer, but the strong smell of alcohol is making me want to vomit on the spot, I slap his hand away from me and step back. "I don't care who you are, you're drunk and I don't have time for this, I have places to be." Okay so maybe I really don't have anywhere to be right now, but I know for sure I definitely do not want this conversation to continue.

"Baaabeeeeee c'monnn lemme take you back to my hotel room, I promise you, you'll have one hell of a time" he tries to grab my hands but only ends up frowning as I swat it away. "You should be honored that I'm here trying to get on your pants tonight, I usually have a line of women who follow me like stray dogs all hungry for me." I roll my eyes as I start to walk away from the cocky man. When suddenly he manages to pull my phone out of my back pocket...somehow.

"Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He smirks as he starts typing "you know love, you should really put a password on your phone next time, luckily for me,  I just got your number." He hands back my phone and I snatch it out of his hands and place it in my purse.
I turn around walk away leaving Henry or whatever it was alone on the sidewalk, "Don't miss me too much babe!" I hear him yell from behind. I pull put my phone looking at what he has done.

To: Harry Styles

         You're welcome x.

Great.

---

A/N : hey guys! Okay this is the official beginning to 'Hatred' - I hope you guys enjoy it * and if you don't forget to vote!!
  I don't know how I feel about this prologue/description I might change things around, or I may not we'll see. I know this is short but I promise chapters will me much longer and this story progresses!