The Story

So all my life from the day I was born until halfway through yr 7 was absolutely fine. It wasn't until I met this guy called Bradley. Don't worry I never wanted to go out with him he was just a good friend. He was in all my classes and we would talk a lot during and after school. I learnt that he had bad depression and really needed a good friend to talk to. I turned into that good friend and I soon became one of the very few people who knew exactly what he was going through. Time went on and I met a lot of good friends. I also found out that Bradley and my best friend was dating and that was awesome news btw. More time went on and this is when I first started to notice that things were going down hill. I found out that some of my other good friends had things going on in their lives as well. This put me under a lot of stress. Yr 8 came along and things got worse. Worse with me and worse with my friend Bradley. I moved class into a CAPA class (Creative And Performing Arts). I met more people and things were great. But then Bradley and his girlfriend were having problems and I was usually the one to fix it. This put more stress onto me. I had to stop many suicidal attempts from my friend. I'm not gonna say who it was because I don't think they would want me to. The second half of the year came and I started to tell Bradley what was going on and he listened to every word, he told me everything was going to be alright and just comforted me as much as possible. There were many times where I would just call him very late at night balling my eyes out and he would just help me through it. I eventually got a job but this put a lot more stress on me because I had to start very early in the morning and there was even a time where I had to work every day of the 2 week holiday except for two days. Even later in the year I started dating a guy called Corey. But at the start of yr 9 I stared to focus on the negatives a lot and I started cutting. You would think the first person I would tell would be Corey right? Wrong I was so scared to tell him. But the first person I told was of course Bradley. Time went on and Bradley and my friend broke up after a lot of fighting. And let's fast forward to present day. I am still Cutting. So that was the story of my life so far. I just really needed to share this. Last but not least if it wasn't for my good friends who stuck by me through everything I would've been dead by now. So thank you.