Time travel

February 27, 2014, Thursday

I was walking to school on a Thursday, right after having an argument with my parents on my Ancient Korean essay and as I walked out of the house with warm tears flooding down my face I wiped them off, and started walking to school. On my way to school I told myself  that if I ever had a time machine I would go back in time and try harder on my essay, and that’s when I tripped. I hit my face on my book and started bleeding, I just got up picked my stuff up and under my book was a key chain, the chain had my name on it, but the piece on it looked to me like a door. So I picked it up and put it on one of the right belt holders on my pants. I looked around to see if anyone had seen me fall, it really hurt I had strawberries all over my skin, not on my face because it hit the book. 

When I walked into the school people looked at me either with pity or with disgust. So I went to the nurse to ask her if she give me some medicine and maybe stop my nose from bleeding. When I left the nurse I went to my first class, my teacher Mrs. Dohl told me that I could have the day off because I had been having a rough day. So I sat down holding the keychain with the door in my hand, I started day dreaming and made up this whole scenario in my head about how cool it would be if it was a time machine. When I left my dream I told myself that there must be a reason I found it and started wishing. I made myself believe it was a time machine.

The whole class was taking a test but me, so I looked up and the keychain bit me so I threw it on the ground. It started growing into a huge door, it was a gray black, and had lavender diamonds, and two aqua blue hearts at the bottom with three stairs leading up to it. I walked up the stairs into a tie dye looking hot pink center on to a large platform with purple seats, so I sat down. Thinking that this was a dream I pinched myself, when I realized that it wasn’t a dream I tried to run out of the room, but the doors closed. The walls closed up into a tie dye pink area I saw before I walked in, when I looked up I saw moments in my life that led up to the moment I found it. I must have fallen asleep because I was on the floor with the keychain connected to my pants.  When I looked up again the sun was rising. Where did this take me to?

2354 B.C.E

             I got up panicked because I know my parents are worried sick about me not being home. So I started walking north until a man grabbed me and told me to come with him because he told me it was not safe out there. He took me into his little house in the mountains that looked like there was straw on the top of it, and he poured me some water. He sat next to me and welcomed me he told me his name was Hwanung and that he was the god of heaven, and that he used to be a tree. I asked him if I was dead because if he is the god of heaven and I don’t know where I was than I thought I must be dead.

            He laughed at me and told me to put on these really ugly clothes so that I would not be attacked or killed. The clothes he gave me were baggy and were either beige, or really dirty. He me down and put some black stuff on my eyes and said it will make me look Korean, so I smiled and thanked him cautiously. When he led me out of his house he took me into a cave, in this cave were bears, tigers, and many other types of animals. He told me that if they stayed in the cave for 100 days only eating mugwort and garlic.

            As we were leaving he told me that the tiger was not able to stand being in the cave any longer and ran into the mountainous forest. Today was the hundredth day, so when the bear left the cave she turned into a beautiful woman. She was sad that she could not have children. I thanked him for giving me the honor of seeing this bear turn into a women, I mean it was really awesome. When he was taking me back to his house with the women the keychain unfastened from my pants and grew again. So I walked into it again and said good-bye, when I opened my eyes I was back into my classroom, and everyone was still taking the test. 

I was suddenly confused, I looked in my hand to find that my keychain turned into a ring and the clothes that Hwanung gave me were sitting on my desk. I swiftly stuffed the clothes into my backpack and put the ring on. Then the bell rang and everyone turned their test in and scattered. I went to my next class and as soon as I knew it, I was in my last class of the day. When I went home I sat on my bed and started working on homework until I started feeling pressure on my right ring finger and quickly took it off it was in the shape of a circle this time, so I walked into it, and it took me to a familiar area I think that is where I stood when I walked into the machine the first time. 

2333 B.C.

            An old man and a woman came up to me and smiled they said “It’s been so long since we saw you” I said “really because it feels like I just saw you just yesterday.” They were confused so I laughed hoping to ease the tension. Then there a young man came up to me and tugged on my pants. I said hello to him and he told me that his name is Dangun. The adults told me that Dangun was their child and that he’s grown up to be a fighter. I said “give me a second let me take my camera out I need to take a picture.” They laughed in a confusing manor, and I gave the picture I took to Dangun their child.

 Then the world started spinning and everything looked different, I was wearing the beige clothes again, so I looked down and saw two grave stones in front of me. The names on the stones were Hwanung and the bear women.  I was confused usually the only way that I switch times us when I walked into the room. I wasn’t done talking, did I just disappear before their eyes or did the world shake for them to. I hope I will get a chance to see them again