Not supposed to

I glared defiantly at the chains holding a firm grip around my wrists. I was sitting in a closed, cage like carriage, taking me, and about ten others to our new home. It had been some time since they picked me off the street and clad me with these chains of grey. I looked down at my teared clothing, and cursed the tan skin under it. The one next to me chuckled. My head snapped up, energized by the annoyance that was currently fueling me.

-What?

He smiled bitterly.

-Theyre not even trying to cover up the fact that there isnt really a difference between us anymore, are they?

I frowned, and stared down at the wood by my feet, fuming with anger.

-I mean, youre not even black, are you?

I smiled back, my voice laced with bitterness as I answered:

-Dont you think I tried to tell them that?

The young man next to me just shook his head lightly, before leaning back to the wall bahind him, a smirk on his face as he closed his eyes and went to rest. I looked back at my hands, balling them into fists, not able to express the anger I had in me.

The wounds of the whiplashes I had got had healed, or as much as they could. Theyre were still fresh scars, that ached when something pressed against them, still skin that has not healed.

The only reason they left them be, was so that I could be ready to work at "full" strenght, immideatly after arriving at the family I would serve. Not to mention that it looked better if the product wasnt harmed, or looked used when you bought it.

I looked up as I could feel the carriage slow down. My sky blue eyes looked to the planks that hid the wiew of my future "home".

We had reached the Uchiha manor.