Chapter 1 "Hang out?"

Caspar's POV.
I always knew somewhere in my head that I wasn't like every other guy. When the other guys talked about a girl that they met at a pary, or that they just saw some cute girl on the street. I felt so lost.
I thought guys were hot, I started thinking that it just was a phase or something. I couldn't be... gay, right?

After a few months had passed I knew that I just had to accept the fact that I was gay, homosexual, just.. different.

Three years passed...

- Caspar, hurry! Nia called, "We're gonna be late, this is my first big audition!" I sighed but walked faster. "And we are already.." I looked at my watch, and made an overly suprised face. " 40 minutes early!" Nia sighed but smiled at me. " You know that I want to be there early, this is my first ever audition for something this big, and i want everything to be perfect" She said the last part with puppy dog eyes and blinked at me.
I walked up to her and smiled.
"And it's gonna be because you are an amazing singer and you WILL win, so you'll get to go to Europe to preform." I said. "I'm so lucky to have a bestfriend like you." She hugged me, and then we rushed to the bus and got aboard.

Two hours later..

Nia and I were sitting on the bus on our way to my house. After Nia had her audition she came back out crying, she didn't think that it went well, but when she told me that the judges said she had an amazing voice I told her she was freaking out over nothing and she got a bit calmer. She asked me if we could go to my house to hang out and of course I said "yes".

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Nia. She replied with a " I dunno" quietly. " What is it, you act funny?" I said and wrinkled my eyebrows.(?😂)
"Nothing" she said, hiding her phone under her bag. "Show me" I laughed, "Is it a guy?" She looked at me with a really happy face and I started screaming. " OMAGHH.." she pressed her hand against my mouth. "Shut up" She laughed. When I realised that we were on a bus full of people, staring at us I felt so embarassed, I blushed and I'm guessing my face went all red. I laughed quietly and I noticed that this was our stop. We got out of the bus and we started yelling and laughing at the whole scene.

I'm so exited about this book, and I really hope you'll like it! Joe will come soon I promise😂❤️ This was a really short chapter and the other ones will be longer!