Chapter 1: Was I His Friend?

(Art not mine.. just edit)

------------------------
Goth's POV:

I get up and I look at the clock... CRAP IM LATE!!
I jump out of bed and get dressed, brush my teeth , and get my bag for my first day of school.. crap I'm so late for the bus, I thought as I run out the door..I made it in time to the bus stop before the bus came.. but before that I bumped into another skeleton.. "S-sorry... I'm getting to the bus stop..." I stummred.. "Your going on the same bus as me? Cool!" Said the skeleton.. "My name is pallete! Nice to meet you!" Said pallete as he took out his hand towards me.. I blushed slightly because he was so.. cute but hot at the same time.. wait No! I DON'T WANNA HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM BECAUSE A GIRL SKELETON BUMPED INTO HIM!! I shook his hand, "The name is Goth.. the daughter of Death and Geno." I introduced..
"I'm the Son of dream and ink!" He said. Wait what!?!.. "THE ink sans? The Creator and protector of the Aus?!" I shouted and he nodded his head.. I heard the bus coming stayed calm.. I got onto the bus and everyone looked at me with a disgrace look. I rushed​ to a seat but the person that was sitting there said
"No spot for you, freak.." while covering the seat with their hand. I felt bad for a second until pallete came behind me and said, "You can sit with me" with a bright smile on his face.. I smiled back and looked at a 5 star seat.. I walked to the seat until someone tripped me with their foot and everyone laughed.. except pallete.. He just gave them a ugly look and they shut up like nothing happened.. This was wierd... I quickly sat at the seat and saw another person glaring at me happily.. I started to wonder.. but then when we got to the school everyone got off the bus, including me. I went and checked on my locker number and it was right between Palletes and Fell sans.. "Oh great.." said fell sans under his breath.. "Ya new here?" He asked me.. I replied with a nod. Then he said, "look.. here are the rules about me.. don't touch me.. don't talk to me.. and you will have the worst school year with me, B****"

"What? I don't even know y-"

He grabs me by my black shirt. "Don't. Talk. To. Me."

I nod quickly and then he drops me on the ground. Wow.. Rude... I walk to the council office and the lady there was nice.. she gave me everything I needed.. Including a Button that said, 'Monster high school student' with a star on the bottom.
I walked to my class and saw that the same guy I met in the bus stop was there. The teacher greeted me and I was writing on the board, until I felt a spit ball on the back of my skull.. I stopped writing and turned around with a bit of a mad look and I noticed that it was fell sans.. he smiled evilly at me and I turned back and kept writing.. 
I sat down by pallete and he smiled at me again.. I started to get nervous because I was sitting by fell sans.. He kicked me on the leg hard and I grunted.. man.. didn't know he kicks hard.. I thought.. pallete took out a notebook and so did I.. including my Diary.. Fell sans took my s and raised it up in the air..
"HEY LOOK!! THE NERD HAS A DIARY!!" He shouted  "It is a journal and your not supposed to be touching it.."I said lying. He laughs with everyone else.. exept pallete. Pallete got up and grabbed my diary and gave it back to me but then fell sans got so mad.. he grabbed me and tried to kissed me on the cheek!! I pushed him away and actually after class, I ran to my next class, blushing.

--------

Hey guys author Chan here.

You can rp this book if you want

Talia/author🍮🍮