moving in

I pull up to my new house in LA. My boyfriend put his hand on mine. I smile at him and unbuckle my seat belt. I get out, opening my car door slowly because I only got two hours of sleep last night and I can barely keep my eyes open. I walk to the back of the car and open the trunk and look at all the heavy box's I have to move.I yell out to Zack "My parents will probably be here in a hour or so. "Why do your parents have to come" Zach said as he collected his things in the front of the car. They said they didn't want me to go all alone."But I'm here. Said Zack while getting out the car. Basically it was a nice way of saying I don't want you to be with that boy alone. Zack quickly walks up behind me without me knowing. WHERE IS MY CLOTHING BOX! I say in concern. I stretch my arms out and accidentally slap Zack in the face really hard. Zack yells and rubs where my knuckle hit him. I look around in the back of the car. Oh here's my clothes. It takes me a second to realize I hit Zack in the face and I look at him. Are you ok?! Zack said "um no." grab a box. I said. After one hour we take all the box's out of our car. When my parents got here we spent another hour until packing their car. It was pretty much dark when we finished. We managed to fix two beds together. We claimed our beds and went to sleep. I have been dreaming a lot more than usual. But this time there was nothing. Just sleep.