Strangers with memories

Her: Waking up every morning , faking a smile on my face. Dreamt about him last night, it was a bad dream. Nostalgic, Tragic, Dramatic. I just want to forget him. Here I am standing in front of the mirror looking to my own reflection. ‘’Stay strong, I can do this. I will move on’’ I say. Giving my self a positive thought while preparing myself for school.

Him: Waking up with tears falling down my face. I dreamed about her, about us, those good old days. Sigh. My conscience knocks me. ‘’I lost her, I have hurt her’’ I say. Blaming myself for what have happened. I don’t have any intention to hurt her, but fate made it. Here I am stranded on my room and all I can do is say Sorry. Fighting the urge not to miss her but keep on hoping to see her again.

Her: On my way to school, making my fingers crossed and wishing not to see him again. I passed through the alley and there he was sitting all alone on the bench and here I am pretending not seeing him. I just walk straight to my room , so  many thoughts running through my head. ‘’should I look at him’’ ‘’should I fake a smile while seeing him’’ ‘’should I say hi’’? But why should I? He have moved on and here I am still trying to forget the pain. Things will never be the same.

Him: Here I am all alone sitting on this lonely bench. Hoping to see her pass by. There she goes, I looked at her but she looked away. She doesn’t even notice me. I saw her smile, that burns my heart, she doesn’t show how much she misses me. She’s faking it, and now it hurts.

Her: Class is over, now we’re heading for lunch. I’m with my friends and thank God they made me smile again. I haven’t seen him and that’s way better. But wait, here comes his friends approaching me, asking me if I’m alright. I can’t ignore them the way I ignored him, they are still the friends I met halfway. His friends who did love me no matter what have happened.

Him: Class is over and I just want to see her. I just want to talk to her, but I got no chance. All I’ve been wishing for is to see her happy. Happy without me in her life anymore, forget all the heartaches she’s been feeling towards me and also forgive me for what I have done. She doesn't even know how much I love her still. She is still the reason why my heart skips a beat.

Her:Done with our lunch, it’s time to wait for the next class. Here I am sitting in this corner, the place where we first met and the place where everything have ended. The place where we always used to be. Listening to music, holding hands, never ending ‘’I Love You” and Promises . A place where he hugged me tight and showing the world he’s afraid to lose me. This is where memories happened , happy moments that came to an end. This place is so memorable but I have to forget everything for me to move on. This is hard but I don’t want to hurt myself for thinking what past has did. I already lost him, and he loses me. I’d better accept everything.

Him: Passed by to the place where I first saw her. Flashbacks keeps on coming back. The place where we always used to be, the place where every first thing had happened between us. This is the place where I asked her to be mine. She became my girlfriend and I don’t know how it ended. This place is the witness of my true love to her . But now, I think she will never visit this place again . Happy lovers turned out as haters. I miss her, Sigh! But its over. I just cant barely take it. We are now just Strangers with Memories.

Her: There are so many reasons for me to be happy. There are so many things to pay attention for. Moving on is hard, but you need to. An afternoon with my friends, they have just invited me to stroll at the park .There were lovers, family and different kinds of people enjoy their moments. Just like ours, I’m with my crazy friends. They are the reasons why I can still manage to smile and be happy. I was happy then but this instant moment all of these happiness vanish. I saw him, with another girl. He stares at me, I looked away. My heart starts breaking again just like it was before. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to say. Its completely awkward. In my mind, thoughts are rumbling. In my heart, thorns are torning me apart. This is what I call suffering. Suffering for loving him so much. And then I cried.