We won!!

Morgan's Pov :
"Ok we are doing pretty well,but if we wanna beat the boys then we need to practice more just to be Sure Ok, now let's go." I ran over to the car park to see if my mum was there bit instead I seen my sister fixing her makeup in the car mirror.I ran over and banged on her window, which scared her and causing her smudge her lipstick.
"Ugh get in now Morgan I have some news to tell you."
"What, is that you have another toy-boy?"
"Not funny."
"Yes it is."
"Whatever,anyway you won"
"What did I win?" I give my sister the most confused look ever.
"Oh well, I entered you in a competition to go on tour with ONE DIRECTION FOR A WHOLE year!!"
"WHAT NO!" I shouted at her.
The whole car ride home was like this her saying that it for my own good, but I knew that it wasn't I couldn't leave my mum especially at this time.We just lost my dad to cancer and she needed me,but then my sister said that mum agreed to this and I should start packing because my plane leaves tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning. UUGGGHH

Kylie's Pov:
"OMG daddy is it there?"
"Yes sweetie, it is."
"EEEK! Ok I'm coming home now."
*hangs up phone*
"Gustav take my bags and but them in the boot but be careful my new season gucci is in one of them in bags."
After bumpy ride  in my limo I finally got home.
"Daddy where is it where is the letter?"
"It's here sweetie, quickly open it."
I opened the letter and read it carefully.
"DADDY I'M GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION I GOT IN,I NEED TO GO PACKI LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING AT 10.

Donna's Pov:
I came in through my front door, kicked my hiking shoes of and seen a piece of paper sitting on the counter with an envelope beside it.I stood there for a second and then ran towards it, I even slipped with excitement. My mother and father came in along with Brad my older brother,my eyes scanned the page until it came to the part that I wanted to see.
"Mom,Dad I-i won I'm going to meet One direction, I can't believe it."
"Oh sweetie I'm so happy, but you'll be gone for a whole year.
"I know Mom,but don't worry I better start packing I leave tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock."

Freya's Pov:
I sat on the piano playing the Franklin Pierce Follies as if I was singing Happy birthday. Passing the time until my Parents got home from work to tell them I'm going to meet One direction.
"Your getting better."  said a voice from behind me.
"Father,you startled me,I well umm have something to tell you and mother."
"Don't bother, go and start packing hurry."
"Oh right, thank you father." I said acting like a little child.
I skidded into my room and looked in my wardrobe and started packing.

Jolene's Pov:
I read over my maths to make sure that it was all correct and of course it was, my father called my in to the kitchen.
"Jolene sweetie it's here the letter it's here."
"Oh yes I can't wait to open it."
I opened the letter and read over it excitingly and then dropped it onto the ground.
"Well then I better start packing I leave tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock."
"You won?!"
"Yes father I won."

What did you think of the first chapter let me know in the comments.