The Gay Games

This is a story about how a terrible war ended. we won yet trouble came to us .since the president is gay. he decided to put the gay games.join is as all the gay people fight to see who the gayest one is....

___________________________

{ONE-Rapeing}

I was getting ready to put on my strip costume for Rapeing day. The Rapeing day is when all gay boys .and girls come together. I was in district one where I have been trained to be gay.where I have been trained to stick my penis up a mans ass at the right velocity.my brother with my dad .and I was the youngest of four children .two lesbians.and my bro who is also gay.and we have sex every time ....it was time to go ..we were walking and until they called the name tavion.until I ran and said out loud....i volunteer to be gay.,then they called the lesbians.they said gean....when I volunteered the asked what my name was .I said hunter Payne-Horan. Then we went to the train to the lgbtq community.so then Matthew lush told us that we will go to our rooms.when I saw my bed it was the gay flag.so then it was time for training .and I went to training center and I saw district 6 ,Abi Stylinson, rapeing Jesus Biersack. so to show them my big dick ,I saw the dummy and stuck right up his ass. I glanced over to the door. District 9, Miguel Fuentes and Joanna Gomez, had just walked in. *cue slow motion* we shared eye contact eventually he ran away because I was scarring him. I heard the bell which meant it was time to get ready for the interviews.

___________________________

Hi! This is our first time writing a book... It will probably be a long time before it actually gets better. So yeah.