A Jonner Love Story

Connor is Jude's best friend. Jude didn't know if he was gay or not but he thinks he is. Jude asked one of his new moms, Lena, when she found out she was a lesbian. Jude really likes Connor but he doesn't know what to do.

  Connor likes a girl from school but, he also likes Jude. Connor knew he wasn't gay, but maybe bisexual?

  Stef knew something was up when Jude hung a picture of Connor up in his room and wouldn't stop staring at it. Stef walked into Jude's room, ''hey buddy, whatcha doin'?'' Jude looks at her, ''nothing much.'' he smiles and stops looking at the picture of Connor. Stef sits by him on his bed, "I seen you hung a picture of Connor up on your wall. Wanna tell me why?'' Jude doesn't look at Stef, "I umm.... I like him.. a lot." Jude sighs. Stef smiles and hugs him. "Honey, don't be afraid to tell me about this kind of stuff. you can tell me or lena any time. ill always make time for you." Jude smiles, "I did tell Lena." stef lets him go and stands up, "Oh..." she walks out and goes to the her room where she finds Lena on the bed, reading.

  Lena looks up, ''Hi honey.'' she smiles and sets the book down. Stef looks at her, 'why didn't you tell me that Jude likes Connor.'' Lena stares at her, "I was going to but I got distracted by the baby.'' Stef sighs, "I'm having Connor come over and him and Jude are going to talk." Lena nods, ''Ok babe.'' she picks her book back up and starts reading. Stef walks out and calls Connor's dad, "Hello, this is Stef Adams Foster, Jude's mom. I was wondering if Connor could come over?" Connor's dad thinks for a minute, "Sure." he answers smiling. "Can you come pick him up though? I'm busy at the moment." Stef nods, "Sure. I'll be over there in about twenty minutes." she smiles and hangs up. "Jude! honey, please come here but get dressed and get your shoes on first!' Stef yells from the living room so Jude can hear her "Ok." Jude says and gets dressed and puts his vans on. Jude brushes his hair into place and walks downstairs to Stef. "Where are we going?" He asked her as he steps towards her. "to Connor's. then we are bringing him back here so you guys can hang out." Stef smiles.

  They leave the house and after about fifteen minutes they arrive at Connor's house and Connor walks to the car. He gets in the backseat with Jude and buckles up, "Hey Jude." He smiles. Jude looks at him and smiles "Hey." Stef looks back at them and smiles. she then puts the car in reverse and backs out of Connor's driveway. Jude hesitates but he grabs Connor's hand and holds it in his. Connor looks at him and smiles bigger. the ride back to the Adams Fosters residence seem to be forever. when they finally got there, Stef looked back and seen Jude and Connor holding hands. she smiled big and got out. Connor let go of Jude's hand and got out also. Jude gets out after Connor and walks inside the house, Connor following behind him.

  Stef runs into her room and sits on her side of the bed. She looks at Lena, ''Jude and Connor were holding hands.'' she smiles really big and giggles. "really?'' Lena smiles big also. "they make a really cute couple.''

  Inside Jude's room, Connor and Jude are sitting on the bed. Connor leans in towards Jude and kisses his lips softly. he Immediately pulls away after he realizes Jude isn't kissing him back. he turns his head so he doesn't look at jude. jude turns Conner's head to look at him again. "Connor.. Will you be my.....boyfriend?" Jude asks Connor shyly. Connor nods, "yes, Jude, of course." jude slowly leans in and kisses him. Connor kisses back.